Ideas for weekend breaks away

Evening All!!!

Im having a bit of a dilemma at the moment of trying to think of somewhere to go for a long weekend break away.

We want somewhere that is going to be romantic, but also somewhere where we can see some sites, relax and having fun (including naughty fun )

There seem to lots of possibilities around, but was hoping some you may be able to recommend some places.

Ta,

Munch xxx

I know you said romantic but what about checking this thread:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/8754-sex-holiday-dirty-weekends/

Castle somewhere? My mum and stepdad went to one once, loved it.

Ah sorry, didnt see that thread! Thanks for the tip though

muchkin wrote:

Ah sorry, didnt see that thread! Thanks for the tip though External Media

Don't worry, it's a different thread, it's about sexy holidays, not so much romantic. I just thought someone else may have posted somewhere useful.

Also, depending on how much you got to spend, how close to airport etc may be worth going overseas.

Berlin is lush and its quite cheap for flights and hotel.

Zoo, museums, history, food, music bars

Its class

Not looking at anything mega bucks but something as equally as nice. Were not anywhere near a major airport, we live at the bottom of Cornwall so no matter where we go, we will have lots of travelling to do.

We dont currently have passports so if we needed to go away then we would need to get that sorted first.

take a look on laterooms or lastminute, one of those do spa breaks.

hopefully me and the better half will be going to one this year, plenty of kinky fun and a nice relaxing spa to unwind and reload inbetween. ; )

(i just hope there isn't a bell boy that drops our "Toy Bag" and all of our specia things go flying. lol)

I think i would die of embarrassment if anyone dropped our toy bag.....oooo the humiliation. Im trawling through the net but there is so much out there to choose from

http://www.laterooms.com/en/p1301/pv114985d/hotel-reservations/94907_best-western-ullesthorpe-court-hotel-golf-club-ullesthorpe-nr-lutterworth.aspx

not that its anywhere near you but this is where i hope to take my better half. she gets to relax by a pool and have nice wine and food etc and i get something in return *nudge nudge, wink wink*

plus if yu book the right dates its less that £60 for the two of us. yay!

That looks wonderful!! and a good price aswell! Bargain, bet you both will have a wonderful time

if distance isnt to far you could try here http://www.visitarran.net/

arran is lovely is quite ahs lovely mountains is perfect for a quiet get away.

i know i get a good view of arran every mornin lol

That looks lovely but living in Cornwall means it would be one hell of a journey unless we caught the plane up.

The giants causeway in Northern Ireland is very romantic, me and the OH went and watched the sunset on top of the cliff there a while back, some amazing pics :)

This is supposed to fabulous, but a little on the pricey side....

http://www.bannatyne.co.uk/hotel/charltonhouse/

It looks wonderful but i nearly choked on the prices lol. Ive been talking to the OH tonight and he quite likes the idea of going to Bath so we are looking into that at the moment.

Thanks for all your suggestions people, they have all been great, keep 'em coming

xxx

Bath? As in "secret phrase , Bath"?

You just want to get closer to the action...

HAHAHA just remembered that!! Yeah im going to go and gatecrash the office and warehouse!

Who wouldnt want to get closer lol

Try Brixham i saw some rentable chalets there with a sea view for 104 pounds for a weekend probally cheeper this time of the year and not too far too travel muchkin

Bath is lush. Honestly it is.

Very romantic. If you decide to go there, give me a shout. I know it really well and been to lots of bars, restuarants there.

Some of hotels are dear, but its really worth it. I luckily live about 20 mins from there, so always popping down that way.

Not sure how much you want to spend, but have you considered Center Parcs?

I go around 4 times a year with my OH and they are wonderfully relaxing places. You can do as much or as little as you want. It's very romantic walking through the forest and making love in front of a log fire is sublime.

Your nearest CP would be at Longleat and if the price is within your budget you'll struggle to find a better location.