Bent cock

Anyone else’s sex life suffering from a bent cock? It’s a real problem now, I can’t play with it like I used to. OH is really sweet, making me cum by oral but I miss a good f all the same.

Dependin on which way it bends lie on your side accordingly

I also think you should contact a doctor. It sounds like your penis has gotten more curved, to the point it affects your sex life (both solo and with your OH). It's definitely worth looking into!

Agree. Sounds like something that needs dealing with.

I have a very curved up penis. Luckily it is a blessing, not a curse. Women seem to feel I'm bigger than actually am.

I think you need to adress this with a doctor. I had a partner years ago who had the exact same condition and it was gradually getting worse, preventing sex.

Turned out that the skin on one side had become really tight for no apparent reason. A tiny snip, and I mean tiny, and a couple of sticky stitches and after 4 weeks he was absolutely fine xx

Deffo go to the doctors, it's easier to sort issues early on rather than waiting, I had to go to the doctors about bumps just below my glans, it was too much strain😂, rested up and it went away, it was a bit embarrassing, but they see it every day