Best: Feeling like your not supposed to be with anyone else
Worst: Having to work so hard just to achieve the little things

LK xxx

AdnaW wrote:

WandA wrote:

Women:

Duvet stealers!

*Coughs*

You always rob the duvet - Mr. I'll curl up in the far corner with the duvet pulled up over my head!

Adx

They all do this, I think it's lesson 1 in Being A Man. Steal duvet then pretend she did it.

I reckon the cure is to by a king-sized duvet for a double bed, queen sized duvet for king-sized bed etc

That way there'd be loads to go round and I wouldn't have to steal it have to be cold when he steals it.

dammit my strike-through didn't work on the words "have to steal it" I was gonna be so amusing... humph!

I think the solution is two sleeping bags.

not for us claustrophobic types...

Plus then you can't have skin-to-skin cuddles before stealing the duvet...

CurlyCoupleWife wrote:

not for us claustrophobic types...

Plus then you can't have skin-to-skin cuddles before stealing the duvet...

If you're stealing the duvet you don't deserve cuddles!

I always deserve cuddles, always. I also deserve the duvet.

Actually in all honesty it's been a few months since either of us has stolen duvet as it's been so hot.

Best: The love and trust and physical/emotional closeness. Can't imagine my life without her and it hurts to think of it.

Worst: We can't make love constantly all day and night! The fear of loosing her.

Best: the trust we have for each other, in and out the bedroom.

Worst: Not being able to see him every day but that has it's plus point too, means I get to miss him. x

Best: The compatibility between us, the openness that allows us to tell each other anything and everything, and the way he makes me feel completely loved whenever he's in my presence.

Worst: ANSWER YOUR F"!"$£^$£ TEXTS DAMMIT!

Ecksvie wrote:

Worst: ANSWER YOUR F"!"$£^$£ TEXTS DAMMIT!

Hee! I am terrible for this. I just don't pay attention to my phone.

WandA wrote:

what about those sleeping bags that zip togehter, that way cuddles and no duvet stealing

Doug wrote:

WandA wrote:

what about those sleeping bags that zip togehter, that way cuddles and no duvet stealing

Good idea! Could get hot though...

WandA wrote:

Doug wrote:

WandA wrote:

Good idea! Could get hot though...

and possibly even steamy