Break ups

Why is break up sex the best?

Hmm, personally i've found break up sex to be some of the worst. Might be just me though! lol.

Break up sex with my ex-husband was probably the best sex we ever had but compaired to sex with my current partner it doesn't even come close!

I dont get break up sex...... is that where its said "were breaking up but have one last session for the road". To me that just sounds wierd and if its not that then can somone help me understand please?? =D

I have to say neither of my 2 ex's would I EVER want to sleep with again.... *shudders at the thought*

headsouth wrote:

Malteser81 wrote:

I have to say neither of my 2 ex's would I EVER want to sleep with again.... *shudders at the thought*

Have you never heard of alcohol??

Oh yes but believe me I SERIOUSLY dont understand now what I ever saw in them and tbh they were awful in the bedroom =S

Break up sex????? By the time I was breaking up it had been that long since we had sex I doubt we would have remembered what to do..May that is why is now my Ex?

smirnoff09 wrote:

Break up sex????? By the time I was breaking up it had been that long since we had sex I doubt we would have remembered what to do..May that is why is now my Ex?External Media

lol... exactly my point! =D

headsouth wrote:

I'm sure I know what they feel like! :-s

awww, what u mean hun??

Loves huni wrote:

surely this is never good sex? especially if you know its break up sex? :s

i get the whole make-up sex, thats understandable but youve got me confused with this one, think i had break up sex once and realised what it was and it got all emotional, think i may have actually cried! :| x

At least im not the only one why doesnt get this thred =S

Loves huni wrote:

lol no im mega confused about this one there has to be lots of better situations than a break up?? :S :|

x

Definatly... to me if break up sex was THAT good, why would you break up??

Think we need a better explanation from ladyJade as to what she means.

Seems a bit peculiar to me too - I could understand that farewell sex might be intense if you're being separated by an external factor (move abroad etc), as mentioned by Lh - but in general if I were breaking up with someone there likely a darn good reason for it. Having sex with that person wouldn't be forefront in my mind.

Imagine it'd be even worse if you were the person being dumped - can anyone say headf**k?

i have never had break-up sex, but i can imagine it to be heartbreaking, i mean knowing that it will never happen again, its sad....maybe its like that last cigerette before you quit which is always really good....i don't get it though

headsouth wrote:

Malteser81 wrote:

Think we need a better explanation from ladyJade as to what she means.

I think she means "I just had sex with my ex, and it was great!" :)

That can'ebe described as break up sex though...... can it??

I had sex with my current partner when we were broken up and it was intense because I loved him so much and needed him but he'd hurt me ....lots of really deep emotions going on so it was good sex despite being heartbreaking. Don't think it was the best but it was certainly amazing and memorable.

xxKPxx

Never in a billion years!

I can definitely say my ex (her whos name shall never be said) repulses me to the extent where I feel ill at the sight of her or the mention of her name.

My kids, who are evil btw. . . .wind me up by saying that I once made babies with her and laughing their heads off!

Little shits!

SG

I'm confused here as I cant say I have ever had break up sex! If a relationship was breaking down then the last thing I would want was sex with that person. Was it a mutual break up or did you have one last session before YOU dumped HIM. Make up sex is good as you have managed to work something out and are closer for it but you may have to explain a bit more before we get where you are coming from!!!

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

Never in a billion years!

I can definitely say my ex (her whos name shall never be said) repulses me to the extent where I feel ill at the sight of her or the mention of her name.

My kids, who are evil btw. . . .wind me up by saying that I once made babies with her and laughing their heads off!

Little shits!

SG

lol... that made me laugh sorry hun.

However I feel the same way about my kids father as he really repulses me and im just upset I have to see him when he picks the girls up =S

My kids make me laugh too Malt! Sorry to hear that about you and your ex. Mine really shit on me and more annoyingly for me, the kids. I won't go into it but she's a fucking wrongun bigtime girl. Glad you're happy now though. It's all good Malt. SG x