What was your best/worst experience

I have a number of wild nights I could go in to, in fact I think I could write my own book, but I have to say I had an experience with a person sometime ago, a very selfish person when it came to anything to do with sex. Any way going through the "vanilla" motions (yawn) he all of a sudden stops and sits back....wtf, so I ask what was wrong and needless to say he had finished got what he wanted and that was it then, shocking to say the least and lasted less than I care to remember. Pitiful boring and far too vanilla for my liking.

So over to you...

Hey Chastity78, I think beofre we go any futher, I really want to hear more about some of the nights you could write a book about, do tell.....

Best night, hmmm without sounding a sissy just making love to my wife ona wild windy night, one of those Autumn night when you are so glad that you are not living on the streets, wind howling, things being blown around outside, but not that cold yet so you can hear it all outside. That feeling of togetherness as we made love with the storm outside, safe in our house, just perfection.

Worst feeling, hmm, too many to rememebr, lets not dwell on them..

Put it this way fifty shades would be like a childs reading book

I don't know how much I could say on here without getting in to trouble

Chastity78 wrote:

I don't know how much I could say on here without getting in to trouble

It's not so much what you say but how you say it.

Read the rules for guidance.

this is an open minded community from what i can tell, you can say what you want, just don't get into graphic detail, and don't be judgemental, that seems to be the LH philosophy and it's truly refreshing, I love this place.. So.....

Hmmm best sex..... I have several..and funny enough...none with my ex!😄
In my young frolicsome past.... I have several..... I had a mind blowing sensual massage out of a bloke at my digs.... Which ended up with me being make love to with bum and back on the sink in his room legs around his shoulders( was mor bendy in those days too)
I had a steamy session with the local stud in the men's shower room at our digs...( YMCA) deep in the night...which ended up in the sauna room

.more recently has to be with my fb....one of our steamy encounters.. He came to my house... And I was all dresser up in a naughty number...we didn't even get further than the front door!
He had me right there in the hall...up o the stairs from the back in the most amazing and earth shattering way...it was raw...passionate and incredible

I am hoping for many many more earth moving events in the future now this naughtymum is in the driving seat again
😉😇😅

Worst experience.... TbH..not really had a worst...although sex with my ex was dull missionary all the time... And towards the end it was painful as he would use his hands inside...and he had very sharp long nails which used to cut me inside...not my favorite way to have sex....

Hmmmmm worst would have to be when my boyfriend took 'domination' to far and drugged me up and raped me.... (sorry for the TMI)

Best would have to be the first time i ever tried bondage. It was only like my third partner and i'd not really had much sex before that. I was at his house and was in bed watching finding nemo (of all things!!! not very romantic i know haha) and he came into the bed beside me and spooned me so i could feel him hard against my back then put his hands over and blindfolded me with a silk tie. Then rolled me onto my back and straddled me and refused to let me touch him or myself then worked his way from my neck down...;) need i say more there! He also squeezed body paint all over me that had been kept in the fridge so it was the whole cold/warm thing! That was also my first oral, i'd never let a guy go down on me before. Then he finished it inside me and we actually came together and as we done that only then did he take the tie off and let me touch him...just WOW... i totally would love to find another partner who would treat me like that. mmmm :)

Worst: doggy ended up being pushed off bed .got stuck between a cold radiator and the bed , didnt help couldnt move bed due lack of bedroom space.... Best night me and husband first had sex

Worst - having anal sex forced upon me by an ex, so uncomfortable, has put me off for life.

Best - the first time I had sex with my oh. He was so attentive, something I wasn't used to, and it was all about pleasing both of us. Been plenty of other great times since, but that had a big impact on me.

The worst is easy to remember, it was the second time I had sex.

The first time was bad, I had an inner monologue like a sports commentator that went something llike this "I'm in, I'm in! Bollocks I just came", however that was still not the worst.

The young lady was kind enough to let me have another go the next night. John Motson was again on hand to provide a narrative thread "She's stroking my cock through my jeans! Maybe I will get to doggy or one of the more adventurous positions from the karma sutra like a reverse jasmine flower whilst balancing on one foot. She's unzipping my jeans! Bollocks I just came before she even got my pants off".

Best time is a bit trickier, so instead I'm going to cheat and go for most memorable. In an 8 person tent at Glastonbury with a girl who had a full foot to hip plaster cast on her left leg. Incredibly uncomfortable, especially when I rolled on a fresh pineapple (who brings a pineapple to Glastonbury? The same guy who bought 20 tins of Spam and no can opener).

Chastity78 wrote:

Put it this way fifty shades would be like a childs reading book

I had always assumed that with the poor plot structure and cliched characters, it had actually been written by a child.

Bazinga!

Ex bf I was seeing had a really nasty habbit of no prep forplay he literally would kiss me twice n stick his fingers in hard... Needless to say it lasted about 2weeks n we never had sex coz of that!

Now my bf is different, cant make up my mind which was best.. last weekend startd to top it

But when we first got together we had place to our self for once,it was a boiling day he lifted my dress n had a great steamy session Ive never felt so sexy sweating lol

This one was more of a most embarrasement really. But was the worst case I could think of .

I was 16 at the time and my gf was 15. We were enjoying some heavy petting and she was rubbing me down below . She decided to undo my chinos and pull them down slightly and therefore releasing me .As soon as she rubbed me some more with her hand I came as my gran entered the room and with it being my first time ( I kid you not) sprayed my Gfs corduroy dress with a lot of white stuff. My gran walked out in embarrasement . My gf made a hasty retreat to the loo to try and remove the whitestuff which we all know stains very easily and we all know corduroy is very difficult to get clean as well becausse of the ridges.

To make matters worse we had to sit around the table for Easter Sundy roast. My gf with a red face and wet patches all over her dress and me just red faced .No one would make a comment but the looks I got off my mother and father made it very very unpleasant..

I often laugh now about this with my current partner and Mrs but I wished the earth would just swallowed me up back then .

mysteron wrote:

This one was more of a most embarrasement really. But was the worst case I could think of .

I was 16 at the time and my gf was 15. We were enjoying some heavy petting and she was rubbing me down below . She decided to undo my chinos and pull them down slightly and therefore releasing me .As soon as she rubbed me some more with her hand I came as my gran entered the room and with it being my first time ( I kid you not) sprayed my Gfs corduroy dress with a lot of white stuff. My gran walked out in embarrasement . My gf made a hasty retreat to the loo to try and remove the whitestuff which we all know stains very easily and we all know corduroy is very difficult to get clean as well becausse of the ridges.

To make matters worse we had to sit around the table for Easter Sundy roast. My gf with a red face and wet patches all over her dress and me just red faced .No one would make a comment but the looks I got off my mother and father made it very very unpleasant..

I often laugh now about this with my current partner and Mrs but I wished the earth would just swallowed me up back then .

Corduroy's and Chino's. Takes me back to my youth.

jumpers for goalposts. Rush goalie. Two at the back, three in the middle, four up front, one's gone home for his tea. Beans on toast? Possibly, don't quote me on that. Marvellous.

ok the worse first.
I'd really liked this bloke for ages. He was into all the martial art stuff and was really buff. We had been flirting with each other for weeks and then one night he offers to walk me home. So i thought great, time to seize the moment. Well it was all going great until i got his jeans off. Now I'm not one to judge but I've seen bigger packets of polo's. Still i thought, let's see what he can do. Turned out to be not a lot. Disappointed was an understatement!!
Now for the best.
Theres been quite a few good times but one that sticks in my mind. My new lover had just discovered that he could make me orgasm with oral and foreplay as well as through sex. So he spent the entire afternoon pleasing me. Thinking about it still makes me smile, it's also the most orgasms I've ever had in one day!!!

I love this thread! ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

Worst would probably be the time I was doing it doggy style with my ex, and without asking me or warning me, he just went straight into anal sex. It hurt so much and I told him to stop but he didn't, at least not for a few seconds until I pushed him off and scrambled across the bed! We'd never done any sort of anal play before or even talked about it, so it was a shock and painful without any foreplay or lube.

Second worst would be similar to yours OP - A friend and I decided to have sex with each other, just once, because we were going through dry spells. He had a tiny penis, not just in length but in girth, it was seriously thin! That wouldn't normally matter, but he didn't make any effort during foreplay to make up for it. When we were doing it I couldn't feel a thing, and within 30 seconds or so he just pulled out because he was 'done'. 30 seconds of awkward, silent, boring sex, for nothing. So we never did that again!

Best time is very hard to choose, because since I met my OH 5 years ago we've had so much amazing sex. With him I've explored with sex toys, bondage, spanking, and all sorts of fantasies really. Even just vanilla sex is incredible with him ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif) I'd probably have to say the most memorable was when we were staying in a really nice hotel in Cambodia, and washing each other in the walk-in shower. One thing led to another, we performed oral sex on each other, then he had me pinned to the wall, lifted me up and penetrated me... doesn't sound like much but it was so sexy. After a while we moved on to the bedroom, and that was the first time he made me orgasm through just penetration while he was on top. It was probably one of the most intense orgasms I've had. Not the most adventurous sex we've had, but the most pleasurable.

Erm I'm not going to write down my worst experiences on here....but my less worse ones (with the same ex) are when my ex kept calling me frigid, if I said I didn't want to have sex. That just always made me feel crappy, as I am definitely not.

Unfortunately in the end I was trying to avoid sleeping with him, it was awful sex and he was a horrible person. Anyway one night he decided he wasn't taking my repeated no's for an answer, and despite me being in floods of tears, didn't stop. It hurt, and was clearly not being done for any enjoyment on my behalf as I sobbed into my pillow..... I'm very relieved I got out of that relationship.

My best time, I can't really say now. I have finally found somebody that I have been able to share fantasies, likes etc with. I've had lots of new experiences with him and even the vanilla sex is the best I've ever had. It feels like every time is better than the last. So every single time with him has been amazing.

Miss Stripes wrote:

Erm I'm not going to write down my worst experiences on here....but my less worse ones (with the same ex) are when my ex kept calling me frigid, if I said I didn't want to have sex. That just always made me feel crappy, as I am definitely not.

Unfortunately in the end I was trying to avoid sleeping with him, it was awful sex and he was a horrible person. Anyway one night he decided he wasn't taking my repeated no's for an answer, and despite me being in floods of tears, didn't stop. It hurt, and was clearly not being done for any enjoyment on my behalf as I sobbed into my pillow..... I'm very relieved I got out of that relationship.

My best time, I can't really say now. I have finally found somebody that I have been able to share fantasies, likes etc with. I've had lots of new experiences with him and even the vanilla sex is the best I've ever had. It feels like every time is better than the last. So every single time with him has been amazing.

Thats really lovely to hear Miss Stripes