Who was the best?

Who was the best person (in that way) that you've been with?

What did they look like and why was it so good?

My actual boyfriend. He is the best because he is the only person I've slept with who actualy cares about me and really is concerned about my pleasure. He is a generous lover and gets off by the thought of pleasuring me

My SO is my best lover, we are adventurous and the sex is fantastic! He makes me feels wanted, special and super sexy! He's a generous lover and we have discovered new things together! He also doesn't feel the need to be drunk or high to desire me or sex Xx

My Oh he's the only person who actually has been concerned for wanting to know what I want, how i want it. He's unselfish to the point of being content with my pleasure at the expense of his own. He knows how I'm feeling, he knows me and loves me there's no pretense or games. Seeing my pleasure actually gets him going more I've never actually had anyone make me orgasm without my having to use my own imagination or finish myself off, multiple times! I've NEVER had to fake it with him because more than being my lover he's my best friend he can turn me on without even being in the room with a message or a call. It sounds strange maybe but it's how well he knows me and just who he is that makes him the best ever nobody else knows me the way he does. I'm never afraid to try new things with him of his choosing or mine there's been things we've done I'd only dreamt of he never makes me feel like I can't talk to him.

SO?

Was SO supposed to be OH?

Alltomuch wrote:

SO?

Significant other

JohnnyDoe wrote:

Who was the best person (in that way) that you've been with?

What did they look like and why was it so good?

Lol, That would be me...

*taps side of head* Its all in here.

And to badly paraphrase Tom Waits 'Better without a wife' 'usually, about 2.30 in the morning you've ended up taking advantage of yourself. And hey, I can ALWAYS make me cum.

Don't think anyone will be saying anything other than their current partner. What were you expecting?

I'm going to be different here and say that it actually wasn't my current SO, or any of my other exes. It was actually my old fuck buddy, even though we didn't have a close relationship and he was kinda a dickhead, we were so sexually compatible and so attracted to each other, it was just like nothing i've ever felt before.

The first time we had sex he started choking me pretty hard, just completely randomly without asking me if I wanted it or not, and I loved it. He was very dominating, lots of dirty talk, calling me a slut, spanking and choking me and it was the first time I'd ever had sex like that, I didn't even know I liked that kind of thing until then.

Another vote for someone other than an OH! My best was someone I thought was going to be a one night stand, but was so good for both of us, became a regular FB. Before him I didn't really think it was possible to have intimate, satisfying sex with someone I wasn't emotionally connected to. He's a remarkable lover. Physically ideal for me and sexually compatible. Always considerate and respectful. Had complete control of my orgasms. And to this date, the only man I've ever met who took responsibilty for wearing a condom without being asked.

Oh I miss him.

Stuburns wrote:

Don't think anyone will be saying anything other than their current partner. What were you expecting?

Well nearly

The best looking girlfireind if being honest , I ever had was a model but personality wise she was an absolute pig .

My current partner is more of an all rounder but personality for me is the thing that counts over everything else.

Well I must be happy as I have been married for 20 years .![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Oh dear I hope your OH's don't have an account to see this. Pride taking a bashing right there! This is one of those questions where you keep your powder dry. Like the 'does my bum look big in this?'
Relationships are hard enough, to then think you aren't number 1. Oh dear. Whole load of dynamite that.

Stuburns wrote:

Oh dear I hope your OH's don't have an account to see this. Pride taking a bashing right there! This is one of those questions where you keep your powder dry. Like the 'does my bum look big in this?'
Relationships are hard enough, to then think you aren't number 1. Oh dear. Whole load of dynamite that.

Its not a problem she knows all about her and she has seen her featuring in a music vidio .We don't have any sercrets She knows she was a stunner looking wise but characterwise , not so good. I have told her all the problems I had with this girl and my current partner knows she is much better .

At end of the day looks/physical attraction arn't everything , all they do is sometimes is to get your foot in the door.

Just wanted to add as well. She moved with her job to the USA , so my Mrs doesn't even feel threatened . Its also something we decided to do and that is to discuss our Exces to each other . That way its possible to find things out and improve on them so the same mistakes arn't made. Its probably one of our secrets in our successful relationship. I don't think this would work with everyone so its not something I normally mention when discussing relationships.

I'm talking about the initial thread not yours Mysteron. The whole question covering all aspects of all parts of relationships. Like finding out if your oh preferred sex with her previous partner because he had a bigger penis or she had firmer boobs in general the sex was better or looks wise, weight wise, more adventurous, better techniques etc etc. Not something I would readily admit to whilst with someone. Everyone may say 'that's ok because it's in the past'. But to find out that someone was better no matter if they say 'but I'm with you now' is still gonna stick.

Stuburns wrote:

I'm talking about the initial thread not yours Mysteron. The whole question covering all aspects of all parts of relationships. Like finding out if your oh preferred sex with her previous partner because he had a bigger penis or she had firmer boobs in general the sex was better or looks wise, weight wise, more adventurous, better techniques etc etc. Not something I would readily admit to whilst with someone. Everyone may say 'that's ok because it's in the past'. But to find out that someone was better no matter if they say 'but I'm with you now' is still gonna stick.

Yeah I can now see where you are coming from . Like you said I don't think anyone is going to admit that a previous partner was better in any field. The only reason my Mrs is OK with my model Ex is that. Ie she is a model and that is her job. If somebody does something as a profession than of course unless your in the same profession , then of course you accept it that they are better. If that makes sense.

But relationships are in many ways a series of compromises on both sides and very rarely will your partner be 100% perfect. It rarely ever happens.

Stuburns wrote:

I don't have a current OH, so unless my exes are stalking me here, I don't think anyone is going to have their feelings hurt. :)

Caliente wrote:

Stuburns wrote:

I don't have a current OH, so unless my exes are stalking me here, I don't think anyone is going to have their feelings hurt. :)

As a single you will most definitley compare the best bits out of your past relationships to form a new mental tick box checklist for when you get a new partner to make sure he ticks most of your boxes. ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Until the purchase of a Kindle for my OH and finding Lovehoney an ex-girlfriend and a casual fuck buddy were easily the best sexual experienced I thought I'd ever have but my OH started to read x-rated books on her kindle, her sexual juices started flowing and she got adventurous ideas we just then needed Lovehoney to put those idea in to practice! Now no one comes close to my OH in anyway! She went from prude once a month if you lucky to adventurous try anything sex goddess! A wet dream cum true!