Best lube for long term butt plug wear

I'm sure alooking time ago there was a thread about this but ican't find it. Any one have a preference for long term lube. My Domme is starting to make me wear aplug longer and longer. Thanks.

What is the plug made from?

I use that maximus lube and haven't had an issue wearing a plug for a while but I sense you may be wearing one longer than I do

I agree with Burhol84 I also use the Maximus lube it's really good stuff and being water based safe with everything. Though I don't know what it's like beyond a few hours.

A few hours?!? What are we talking here lol! I may wear one for maybe half hour or so if we have planned to play and purposely gone to get clean etc...
Obviously we have normal sex/love making but when the toys come out to play I would say 90% of the time that's planned play time

Burhol84# wrote:

A few hours?!? What are we talking here lol! I may wear one for maybe half hour or so if we have planned to play and purposely gone to get clean etc...
Obviously we have normal sex/love making but when the toys come out to play I would say 90% of the time that's planned play time

Yes butt plugs can be used for long term wear . It can be for training.. or dom/sub relationships . Some people even sleep with them in.

Delboy1991 wrote:

Burhol84# wrote:

Yes butt plugs can be used for long term wear . It can be for training.. or dom/sub relationships . Some people even sleep with them in.

That's this weekends plans sorted then!

I can easily wear one for 24 hours. I've on!y ever used the Lovehoney flavoured lubes and providing I reapply it every 2/3 hours it's fine. If I'm going to sleep wearing it I prefer a glass one xx

NatandTom wrote:

What is the plug made from?

+1

Terri do you wear the plug for all that time when you are told or just because you want to?

Sorry for the delay. The plug in question is stainless steel.

Burhol84# wrote:

Delboy1991 wrote:

Burhol84# wrote:

That's this weekends plans sorted then!

How did u get on? X

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35809

Cant go wrong x

Delboy1991 wrote:

Cant go wrong x

+1

Delboy1991 wrote:

Cant go wrong x

I didn't, rather frustrating really. Friday night we had planned to have a play night, I got in from work and went for a shower, washed, shaved downstairs but I just couldn't get clean (douche). This just kinda killed it in a lot of ways so this week I'm watching the diet a little better and hopefully try again this weekend.