Best orgasm ever?

Can you put your hand on (pun intended) your best orgasm ever? Do they get better with experience/"training" or was it just a random chance occurrence that you were brought to such an orgasmic level that nothing can ever compare?!

I think the best orgasm i ever had was 10 months ago when i had wild passionate sweaty sex with my OH and produced my lovely baby boy (by happy accident!) - we still talk about that session today as the best ever.

In addition to the above, as my OH and i have been together for ever almost, it just gets better and better (blow job s espescially oh.my.god) but occasionally there is just a mind blowing experience, sometimes for one of us, sometimes for us both that just rocks your world.

My mission is to recreate that every time!!

Yes i have to agree - the longer the better, and it surprises me even after all these years how mcuch better it is still getting.

Nexas wrote:

I usually tend to have an amazing orgasm and consider it the best ever...as it was so good, I've often forgotten just where I set the bar with my last "best ever" orgasm LOL

Generally, I tend to forget ^_^'

Haha. So true! I used to have a top five i.e. any that was so good I forgot it during the actual cum or one's that were so mind blowing they *must* have been in my top 5... It quickly became a top 10... and 20. Then I give up *sad face* and *happy face*.

For me, it's always the one I'm just about to have.

I still think my first ever orgasm was the best. It was from oral, and while it wasn't the most pleasurable or intense orgasm I've ever had, it was particularly memorable because it was a somewhat "violent" orgasm. My whole body was shaking and it really made me scream.

The other day CurlyCpl had really been spoiling me in bed & when I came I damned-near passed out.

I got the stars behind my eyes like I sometimes do when an orgasm is particularly intense but this time I went really light-headed too - It was amazing - I'm a very lucky woman

CurlyCoupleWife wrote:

The other day CurlyCpl had really been spoiling me in bed & when I came I damned-near passed out.

I got the stars behind my eyes like I sometimes do when an orgasm is particularly intense but this time I went really light-headed too - It was amazing - I'm a very lucky woman External Media

I'll tell you that's dangerous with 'jelly legs' after an extra exquisite blowjob and a loft bed... I sort of end up controlled falling about 3 feet.

Oh no! No damage done I hope?!

I do wonder how safe strong orgasms are - I mean, can it really be healthy if it interferes with your sight, mobility & consciousness?

No damage, I'm used to the 'Sky diving for those with a fear of heights' now.

Considering they've banned tons of drugs for that don't say they'll ban orgasms!