so i got thinking..

So basically I was bored and started randomly thinking (my minds a constant sexfest lol) "what made me have my most intense orgasm,or made me cum the most whether it be a technique i used on myself,someone else used or from toys etc..then i thought why dont i come on here and ask all you filthy people the same question 😏 care to share? We might all learn something new..

What was your answer?

bex1213 wrote:

What was your answer?

LOL! :)
Well....

bex1213 wrote:

What was your answer?

Haha i think its only fair i share first right? 😏 well i think my most intense orgasm was when i was jerking off for about 3 hours,right up to the point of orgasm and then slowing or stopping,then after a while i used my OH's mains powered wand on the underside of my cock. Then i just sat and used my PC muscles in rhythm with the vibrations and after about 10mins i had a mind blowing orgasm,my legs shook and i came stream after stream,was messy,mind blowing and super intense 😄 since then ive done it again,but stopping and starting over a longer time,seeing how long i can contain myself ha

Most intense orgasm ever was my first g-spot orgasm with my partner. Honestly, was mind-blowing! The definition of ecstasy ![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)

A special shoutout goes to the time I had 12 orgasms in 2 hours (solo) and although I have never been high, I pretty imagine it to feel like how I felt after those 12 haha. I just lay on the floor with a blank mind, my partner rang me up and all my answers were "yahhhhhh yahhhh" and he asked if I was ok, and I honestly didn't hear half of what he said I was in such an otherworldly state. I asked him to ring me back because I had no idea what he was talking about

popk1n wrote:

Most intense orgasm ever was my first g-spot orgasm with my partner. Honestly, was mind-blowing! The definition of ecstasy ![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)

A special shoutout goes to the time I had 12 orgasms in 2 hours (solo) and although I have never been high, I pretty imagine it to feel like how I felt after those 12 haha. I just lay on the floor with a blank mind, my partner rang me up and all my answers were "yahhhhhh yahhhh" and he asked if I was ok, and I honestly didn't hear half of what he said I was in such an otherworldly state. I asked him to ring me back because I had no idea what he was talking about

Haha sounds pretty intense! Ohh the human body sure is fun 😏

My partner also managed to give me 10 orgasms in one day too and one of the was the best orgasm I have EVER had, it was using the G Spot Happy Rabbit 2 and let me tell you I am pretty vocal but I literally screamed with pleasure, I have never felt anything like it, it was truly spectacular!!

I always find that eye contanct with my partner gives me my best orgasms. We make sexual connections through the use of our eyes, so for me this is important.

The best would have to be when my girlfiend surprised me on my birthday by wearing a sexy number she bought from LH. I was so turned on and in awe of her confidence wearing it.

So a mixture of eye contact and an element of surprise gets me off everytime.

Gem276 wrote:

My partner also managed to give me 10 orgasms in one day too and one of the was the best orgasm I have EVER had, it was using the G Spot Happy Rabbit 2 and let me tell you I am pretty vocal but I literally screamed with pleasure, I have never felt anything like it, it was truly spectacular!!

Fantasic! 😄 my OH's record is around 17 in one session,i was going down on her and really got into it,a mix of tongue and fingers and afterwards she had to lay there for a while as she couldnt walk 😄 she certainly enjoyed it as did i!