Best place for a man to come...?

Not at all - its a fair comment you made Miss T :-)

"Best"? I used to like the way that the last man I was involved with would relax so deeply when he came via oral. He doesn't do very well with letting others have control (the last time he stopped by, he took over making a cup of coffee %-) and this was the only time he really let go.

IMO though nothing equals the intimacy of orgasm during intercourse. So that's my vote for 'best'. It's been over a decade since I was in a relationship where it was possible to have sex more than a couple of days/nights per month. Maybe i'd feel differently if I was, but right now any other location for ejaculation just feels like a waste.

In my view, what's degrading is when someone doesn't respect my feelings and wants it his way. I'm willing to compromise, but it has to work both ways. And if a man wants to be over me, in that position of dominance, power, and quite frankly distance, there has to be a great deal of intimacy in the rest of the relationship and sexual interaction.

I have heared people on forums before saying cumming on the face is degrading as a bloke i really think it looks sexy and its fun when she wants it off her face i dont mind getting stuck in

Myself i dont see it as a problem unless that person doesn't like it on their face.

I think i enjoy my cum as much as her its fun getting it on her body and its fun for her getting it off.

Miss teach&nurse wrote:

ShaftMaster wrote:

Miss teach&nurse wrote:

There is just something so degrading about a man cumming on a womans face

But surely there are people out there who like degrading??

Yeah I dont doubt that for a second and each to their own but im not one of those types. I dont want any man to degrade me - while the hell should i? BUT I must stress this is only my opinion and feeling on the matter. Everyone is diff

I agree with this - personally I feel like it would feel degrading to cum on my face.

I'm not sure exactly why I feel like this but why would he want to cover my eyes etc so I couldn't see, with his cum...... not explaining that well, but I just don't think I'd feel comfortable with this. I don't understand why it would be sexy.

But, it doesn't bother me in the sightest if people enjoy it - tis just my opinion on me personally!

Angel x

Only places i dislike are my hair, face and mouth...

I am a big fan of cumming where ever I am told to cum. Super hot when your partner(s) get vocal and pick their favorite spot- I am happy to help clean up if needed also.

I love coming anywhere im told to, i like coming over my OH tits and over her arse.

Over the face is something id like to do but shes not happy or that so i have to respect her wishes and cum elsewhere. xx

1 Like

Anywhere long as it's not in my hair!!!

I am one of those ppl who likes my OH to cum inside me, on occasion i have took his cum in my mouth, but after just finding my sex drive after a few years of no sex i can't wait for my OH to cum in my mouth again, so far he has just cum inside me, over my tits is ok as well

My breasts, ass, mouth.....not offended by the face but Mr 8 says no to cumming on my face as he feels it "not right"...whatever that means!!!

puss wrote:

Anywhere long as it's not in my hair!!!

Apparently thats what my girlfriend said to her last boyfriend,But i seem to be breaking the boundaries with her which is nice/good because now she likes it when my cum goes on her hair,I think her last man may of done it and when it happened he left it at that letting her to deal with getting the mess out,Where i like to make it part of the after fun going into the shower with her and to help her get it out,She has not long ago cut her hair so its not as long as it use to be but it use to drive me wild when she would tease my cock with her hair she would be over me and run her her along my cock,Very ticklish very nice

Having her wrap her hair aound my cock while giving me a handjob was divine then letting me cum in her hair.

I do have a thing about women with nice longish hair sexysexy i can see why many women wouldn't want to mess their hair up as cum in hair can be rather messy to get out and can take its time to get it all out,But its fun to help get it out and it feels more intimate to help her get it out.And of course i do think some cum in hair looks rather sexy looking.

Ill put a sly flirty comment in towards you puss your hair looks very lovely seems you like to look after your hair,Certainly brings out the prettiness in you. Flirty comment over lol

This is one of the things that attracted me to my girlfriend when i first saw her in the pub,her hair was long but you could see she gave her hair as much attention as the rest of her body.

yeah the cumming in hair thing certainly was a common theme in my past relationships, but on the ass, breasts pussy or face has never been an issue to date (thank god)

Lol, I've got a drop or two in my gf;s hair, when giving her a necklace in what would be the missionary. Luckily she laughed it off, but don't know if she'd appreciate me properly cumming in it.

Wrapping her hair round while giving you a hand job does sound like it'd be nice, shame my gf only has short hair though . . .

Okay well me and my other half seem to be in sync on this issue, she loves it in her ass, on her face , breasts all over really, but i can tell her routine now .. she LOVES it inside her as she orgasms when i do EVERYTIME.

but she likes to alternate whihc is great for my perverted side.

only issue we have had is the power.. ive ejaculated near her feet before and its flown over her head, shes 5'9. so weve had the odd problem misfire haha

Really I'd like him to come either in my mouth or in my bum. In my bum is nicest really. Especially the feeling afterwards.

boobaloo wrote:

There are a few posts on this, but I like my oh to cum inside me, but alot of the time he likes to cum over me, I don't mind that, I am happy for him to do what he wants, but it is more fun when he cums inside me.

I definately agree with Boobaloo. Anywhere is fine (except the face, but I have a really small head - my 5 year olds hat fits me! - so would no doubt end up with it in my eye!), but definately inside is best. For me there is nothing better than the feeling of him cumming inside.

I admit as a guy, the visuals of seeing it on her is HOOTTTT, but i can understand inside, seems to be more 'close' and passionate that way :) all over her is more perverted and seedy... but im a pervert, so win :)

I agree with you Chriscamo it does look hot on the body,Us blokes will never know what it really feels like when we cum inside,Shooting my cum inside her well its feels so much more powerfull i can feel my cum shooting through my penis and then i can feel the squirts going inside her,Very nice feeling indeed.

Didn't realise there was so much dislike for cumshots on the face.

My wife is more than happy to have it on her face(not in her hair or eyes) and it a great turn on for me

It definitetly has to be deep inside me, I also love to swallow it. I don't mind facials or over the boobs/bum but my OH says he doesn't have the control to pull out just before the crucial moment as all his mind is concentrating on is cumming inside! Must be a primal thing I guess!!

EDx