Best position to make your partner cum?

What is the best position for you to make your partner cum?

My mrs always cums with the position with her legs on my shoulders so she is slightly arched while laying on the bed and i have got one foot on the floor and one on the bed,i think it helps ive got a slight curve upwards on my cock so it must hit all the right places

cowgirl every time. have never cum from penetrative sex in any other position (well, in variations of how sat up my partner is, but they're all basically the same position)

Placing her on all fours and then rubbing her lady parts and then with my free hand applying progressively harder sensual spanks to her backside. Doesn't take her too long to orgasm and c u m .

Sideways, facing each other or in the spooning position.

I cum almost as soon as he touches my boobs or anywhere between my legs.......and I keep cumming, over and over until he stops ! Everyone says I'm really lucky but it does get exhausting after a while, not that I'm complaining at all 😀

Spooning position

I love reverse cowgirl popk1n ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif) i think spooning is a great position aswell

Terri JJ i think alot of women would envy you ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

From behind, either when she's on her knees or lying flat, plus I love the view ; )

dave222426 wrote:

From behind, either when she's on her knees or lying flat, plus I love the view ; )

I love the view from reverse cowgirl cant beat it!

For him, I'd say doggy or cowgirl.
For me, spooning or cowgirl.

I come from being fingered+eaten out every time, easiest way to make me come. My girlfriend comes when she bends over and gets eaten out.

Kotabear24 wrote:

I come from being fingered+eaten out every time, easiest way to make me come. My girlfriend comes when she bends over and gets eaten out.

Hot ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

For us, if all else fails, it's the Jockey position with a pillow under her to give a better angle. Fortunately that's my favourite position too so it invariably makes it's way into a night of serious action, whether OH has come already or now...

For wifey cowgirl or spooning, or on all fours for oral with hubby behind eating pussy and ass. For hubby doggy or missionary with legs on shoulders