Best rimming experiences?

Yeah, i was only half serious about the tying up, lol.

I dont know, i guess, just keep trying to convince him to give it a go to see if he likes

x x x

Hehe girls, yeah you are probably right about that being the OMG!!!! reason...but if u met my fella, he is SO against anything 'like that, down there' that it actually became an OMFG moment when he did it! I was happily getting done from behind, almost there at the O point - & then he went & did it whilst I was still bent over!! ......amazing!

Getting weak at the knees still thinking about it!!! :D

I know what you mean Lava...sometimes when you're not expecting something, it gives it an extra dimension of pleasure!

This is only small thing and I'm sure yours was much more surprising, but when giving Mrs Strapon a good seeing to missionary style on one ocasion, she put my balls in her hand and gave them a gentle squeeze. For some reason her hands were really cold and I just wasn't expecting it! I pretty much came instantly when she did that! So i get what your on about! x

hmmm I'm really craving now - any takers! Girls only please hehe

:p <--

x

Hey Diamonds, sorry I can't help being curious, did you manage to get anywhere with your OH?

I have to totally admit, I take back my first post on this subject. Recieving is amazing provided its done right and by someone who really wants it, and giving is totally lush especially if you know the other person wants it

PPB

x

Totally agree PPB! Not all that long ago I never thought it was my thing, now it drives me crazy. In my case though I thnk it's finding the right man, I haven't felt sexy at all for years but now there is almost nothing I wouldn't do with him.

Anyone see 'Horne and Corden' this week??? "I'll do anything"..."well there is this thing called rimming"

Made me laugh!!

I havent tried it but I dont think I would want to.

Recieving I think I would be too uncomfortable to enjoy it...I have never had oral sex with my OH in the year and half together as I dont like it...I think I am too 'unclean' even having sex I feel a bit self consious let alone his face their, so I think rimming would be doubly worse. I agree that it may feel good, in fact it sounds good but I wouldnt be able to let myself go.

As for giving like diamonds my OH is extremely anti-ass even the ass crack is a no go area.

Though even if he wanted to again the cleaness would be an issue with me. I crack up with him if he doesnt wash his hands after going to the loo (big eww and a total no no).

LOL Im quite OCDish about those things lol

Round of applause to everyone who has tried it though :)

pinkprincessbarton wrote:

I have to totally admit, I take back my first post on this subject. Recieving is amazing provided its done right and by someone who really wants it, and giving is totally lush especially if you know the other person wants it

Oh that's hot!

I've never experienced giving or receiving it, but fresh out of the shower it's something I'd love to do.

Jake- all I can say and think I did say was 'OMFG'

PPB

x

pinkprincessbarton wrote:

Jake- all I can say and think I did say was 'OMFG' External Media

PPB

x

I just need to find someone to do it with!

I have only once rimmed a bloke and that was quiet a few years back now, and i dont know if i enjoyed it that much, as we were both drunk and yet another one night stand. we had sex and i decided to finnish him off with a blow job, but then he took over and started wanking off and told me to lick lower so i persumed his balls but he just kept telling me to go lower till i was lickin his ass and thats when he just blew his load.

So im not sure if it was that experience which has put me off or not, iam rather open so if the OH asked me to i may have another try.

bigbrownblowjobeyes wrote:

Hey Diamonds, sorry I can't help being curious, did you manage to get anywhere with your OH?

hey

no his arse is still not mine but virgin LOL, to be honest tho i aint really tryed anymore just mess around when i cant get him to move over on to his side or to face me i go for his bum and he soon moves lol :P.

tho he is getting a bit more into toys, he used one on me and has bought me one for easter! sooooooo im happy bout that. really dunno why he dont really like toys tha tmuch cos his really good at using them on me when he does.

Dxx

very new to this experience and all i can say is OM(double)FG, well worth the wait and the feelings are so horny

I like giving and recieving. Have a new partner, and we're both quite open to new things. I gave him his first rimjob the other night, and he just kept moaning and saying "Oh f$%k, oh f$%k, oh f$%k". Afterwards, he was convinced he'd had a few non-ejaculating orgasms, though he'd never had one before. He rimmed me too, and it was divine ...

I think what made it really great is that we both just love tomake the other feel good. So we're able to be uninhibited and just get off on the pleasure we get from the other.

Oh, and to second what someone else has said, he loves to kiss after giving or receiving. The whole thing is just so intimate ... :)

can't say i've ever tried rimming... but i've got a friend who really recommends it. Just not sure i could bring myself to do it.

x

Quick question from some who has never done it but gets turned on by the idea.

Are there any preparations for rimming? I mean, do you wash yourselves up beforehand? Use dental dams?

Vanquish- I don't think there are any special requirements but I know it would be more pleasant for all involved if the area was clean, so ideally just out of the shower or washed like u said. Douching is an option if you were going to perhaps have a bit of anal play too.

PPB

x

PPB! What's with the nick change? :D

I must say, for me to do it... That area would have to be super clean. Then I'd have no objections. To anything. =)