Best rimming experiences?

Nah, it doesnt make you selfish D, some people are willing, others arent :)

See, for me, i want to do it to the OH, but he dont want it, so im totally the opposite to you, i think i want to as he has a very purty ass, lol

x x x

Hey Morbidia, waves frantically !!!!!

TB

lol, its just the thought of where it is that puts me off lol

i really want to "f@$k* a bloke, but no bloke ive been with is willing to let me lol i dont even want to use a strap on just a dildo, i just want to know wot its like to f@£k someone lol the whole power thing.

Dxx

*waves at TB* yees???? :-P

x x x

yeah, ive always wanted to do that too, my ex would have let me, but my OH wouldnt ever let me, lol.

And yeah, i love the power thing too, tis awesome ^_^ hehehe

x x x

diamonds wrote:

lol, its just the thought of where it is that puts me off lol

i really want to "f@$k* a bloke, but no bloke ive been with is willing to let me lol i dont even want to use a strap on just a dildo, i just want to know wot its like to f@£k someone lol the whole power thing.

Dxx

Yes pleez Diamonds !!!!!!!!!!

Tallboy

TB you are such a tart (in the nicest possible sense! )

I'd love to roger Mr HP senseless with a strapon!

I second that HP, lol

x x x

lol wot that tallboys a right tart or that ud like to give mr hp a rogering? lol

Dxx

jeez, didnt see that there!! lol. Well, i second the TB comment, and i second the rogering comment, just not with Mr HP, lol

x x x

lol!

Dxx

Hee hee - Mr HP is not convinced with the strapon idea! I'll work up to it and start small I think.

i cant even get mine to start of with something small lol

anal for him is a big no no

sadly :(

Dxx

Well D, my OH used to be the same, big no no for any anal on him, but he seems to be warming to it slowly, very slowly, lol, could work for you too?

x x x

well how did u get him to warm to the idea m?

cos i really cant see how i can get my bloke intreasted in it lol

Dxx

uhm, give him a BJ and start moving lower :-P lol

x x x

lol that wont work, gave him a bj and strarted to stroke his balls and then he said ur getting a bit close to there no go area lol!!

i dont thin his ever gonna be intreasted in getting anal :(

Jxx

really?? jeez, he's worse than my guy was, and mine was real bad! lol.

uhm, tie him up and then he cant object? lol, you just gotta make him realise, that it can be real nice, i think thats the main issue

x x x

lol i keep telling him that it feel really good cos of the p spot but his not having any of it bless him lol

and i couldnt tie him up and just do it as i wouldnt like him to do something to me that i didnt want so dont feel i can do that. id like him to just relax and have some fun and want to do it :D

Dxx