Rimming

Hi ya, I am interested in experimenting with rimming. Has anyone experienced this? What's it like? Is it worth doing? Does it feel good? Look forward to responses. Thank you.

Here's a thread that might help

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/60395-best-rimming-experiences/

For me it all depends on the person and the mood.... either to do it or have it done... but yes can be great

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

Here's a thread that might help

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/60395-best-rimming-experiences/

For me it all depends on the person and the mood.... either to do it or have it done... but yes can be great

I agree...the mood can make all the difference...if it feels right go for it!

Would you ladies have a problem receiving it? Is it something that can be sexy or kinda gross you out?

I don't have a problem receiving it, but as I said, it's all to do with the mood and how the sex has gone up to that point.... If a guy just suddenly started licking my ass and it was out of context with what we had been doing, I'd find it odd, but if it was a natural progression then it can be great.

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

I don't have a problem receiving it, but as I said, it's all to do with the mood and how the sex has gone up to that point.... If a guy just suddenly started licking my ass and it was out of context with what we had been doing, I'd find it odd, but if it was a natural progression then it can be great.

yes quite agree it'sa nice experience though both ways

My OH goes through a stage where she loves it, then we stop for a few weeks and go back to it again. If done every night or week, as with everything, it can get a bit tedious... leaving that time between means it remains a bit more "special" as such. The first time I did it to my OH as said, she absolutely loved it so we did it a lot over the next few weeks and the novelty wore off! As one of my good friend says though... "You never really know somebody until you have licked their arse!" Lol