Best Thrusting Vibrator/Dildo?

My OH just off the cuff mentioned she’d maybe like to try a thrusting vibrator/dildo (we’d applied to test one recently…but didn’t get to do the test!) and that peaked her interest.

Does anyone have any of experience of these - and whether they’re any good? Recommendations please!

2 Likes

@BLovesC hi I just recently purchased a thrusting rabbit vibrator from LH I am very pleased with the quality of the product It bring mevto climax quite quickly

4 Likes

Hey @BLovesC! There are quite a few good ones out there so it all depends on what your budget and her interests are :slight_smile: my first one was this:

Happy Rabbit Thrusting Realistic Rechargeable Rabbit

Which is absolutely fantastic if she is after inbuilt Clitoral stimulation too

This one:
Fun Factory Sundaze

Is also great as the size isn’t overbearing and can be paired up with other toys if you so choose :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Lovehoney Dream Rabbit Rechargeable Silicone Thrusting Rabbit Vibrator. I would highly recommend this one its fab this with a bit of tingle lube works wonders :grinning:

1 Like

My OH managed to get this as a recent deal of the day and rates it highly.

2 Likes

Thx @Welsh-Warrior - I almost smashed the buy button on that when it was discounted…as we have a few lifelike lover stuff - might give it a go and see how not fairs!

2 Likes

We have that one too.

It’s quite large but it works wonders on my wife.

1 Like

@Welsh-Warrior and @rockstar how slow is the slowest setting - my missus likes a gentle massage, and deep rumbly vibrations…so hoping that the slowest thrusting setting isn’t too full on!

Don’t really want to order abs then use the toy promise if I don’t have to!

1 Like

It doesn’t have vibrations. It has a thrusting action and rotating beads at the lower end. It has a range of speeds and patterns and the slowest one is definitely a slow stimulating movement which my wife prefers. When we first tried it out she enjoyed it but didn’t orgasm. Subsequently we have found her preferences and it works every time.

1 Like

As @rockstar mentioned there are no vibrations to it. There is a good video on the page which gives you an idea about the toy and how it works.

1 Like

Thx for all your comments/advice. Mashed the button on this one in the end https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=42548 as when i showed all the options to the wife she was most interested in this… Its on a bit of discount - and together with my unlimited discount its not sooo expensive - so we thought we’d give it a try…worst comes to the worst we’ve got the toy satisfaction guarantee to fall back on - another reason why I love LH - but to be honest we’ve only ever used it once! maybe we’re just easy to satisfy!

Looking forward to it arriving, and letting her go to town on it!

1 Like

Hope it hits the spot (so to speak) :blush:

Let us all know by way of review how it went

1 Like

I certainly will! - fingers crossed that it does indeed hit the spot! Loving seeing my OH in the throws of ecstacy!

1 Like

Quick update on this…the Fun Factory X Lovehoney Stronic Drei Rechargeable Powerful Thrusting Vibrator arrived yesterday - and while I could have kept it for a Christmas gift I couldn’t wait - so presented it to the OH once the kids were in bed. Immediate reaction was positive - she loved the colour and feel - and she decided she wanted to give it a try that night. After a quick warm up with my tongue she gave it a ride and I think I made a correct choice. She loved the ridges, and the different stimulation it provided. Managed two orgasms in quick succession. One with me in control and clit stimulation with my tongue, then a second bigger one with her in control and the Womanizer. Thanks for all the advice - thrusting has definately been a good addition to the collection! Think I might have to copy and paste this into a review…

1 Like

@BLovesC glad you made the rights choice :+1:

As an anal play toy I wonder if it might be fun ? How much travel is the thrust ? Since I am a solo player , it might add a little something and looks long enough for prostrate massage ?

Yeah @Oldman it also sells itself as a prostrate massager too - so probably worth a go. I’m don’t think I’m ready for prostate massage yet - so can’t give more of a steer that that tho.

The isn’t really a range of movement - it’s more a rocking motion as the internal weight moves back and forth…probably 2cm max back and forth…but seems to work perfectly on the g-spot for my missus.