Hel please.. 1st time dildo

Hi,

I have been through many, many threads but none ask or answer the exact questyion I have. I am hoping someone can help..

I am looking to buy a 1st dildo for my wife. She is quite shy.

I have already bought a small bullet vibe which she likes and also a wireless egg for some fun while out.

I'm now looking for a dildo but it has to be a certain type etc - else she will be put off completely.

What I need advice/suggestions on is what to look at or buy that meet the following criteria.

1. Should be flexible and soft to touch

2. Some texture/ribbing/"veining" is required - although not too much so that it becomes "rough"

3. Cannot under any circumstance "look" like a penis. Needs to look a bit "classy"

4. A vibrating version would certainly be considered

5. I am looking at silicone but open (I think) to an alternative

6. G-Spot stimulation would be a massive, huge, bonus

7. Insertable lenth 6 inches (say 7 max)

8. Diameter of no more than 1.8 inches. (How does this convert to overall circumference/cylindrical "size"??)

9. Not looking for double-ended

10. Preference is for more feminine colours

Any help that you can offer would be appreciated.

We have a week away starting 24 April an am looking to take this with us!

Thanks!

Morning :)

ok technically not a Dildo but u said vibes so 😁 this is by far the best and most enjoyable insertable I own. It has sooo many excellent qualities. Its waterproof so bath and shower fun. Its head allows clit stim with precision. It comes in beautiful packaging, it's own charging cable meaning no need for batteries and with an 18 month guarantee. It finds my g spot easily and because the Base vibrates too u can have clit and g spot stim together.

I know it's not a Dildo but it's pretty frigging awesome and if she doesn't like it... Lh 365day returns..

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30909

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31874 and if she likes pink and heat there's option 2 :)

I think you're going to struggle with finding anything veined that doesn't look like a penis to be honest. Have you considered a rabbit vibrator? The Tracey Cox rabbit is wonderfully soft, not too girthy or long and has a shaped tip that will likely stimulate the g-spot. It's black, but it's classy & elegant, and not intimidating. There's also the added bonus of a bit of clit stimulation too.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30574

Hi,

Thanks for the replies.

I checked out the L-Amourouse and it looks good. The one thing putting me off that, for now, is the charging. I don't particularly want to take another charger when we go on a 2 week holiday :(

And that rabbit... I think it would be fun but I'm sure my good wife would look at it and find it intimidating.

Another question...

Are Silicone ones flexible? i.e. can they be bent...or it it just jelly ones that can be bent?

Thanks.

Dont be put off by the charger. Theres a lot of people who wont buy battery operated anymore because they just arent worth the money. Taking a charging cable is no worse than taking a pack of batteries! My fist vibe was a jelly rabbit that used 4 AAA batteries and i found that after about three uses the batteries went flat. As soon as the batteries start losing power so does the toy. So if she was to use it every day for two weeks thats quite a lot of batteries you would need to take!

I havent yet got the one suggested (im saving up for it though) but i will definitely buy it if i can. Ive heard the silicone in that toy is flexible to fit your body which is a bonus. I think what you are looking for that is the one toy that is best suited.

Silicone can be flexible/pliable, it can also be quite rigid, it totally depends on the toy. The Tracey Cox one I linked is buttery soft, but it won't 'bend'. To be honest, I wouldn't let Jelly near me these days. There was a time when I would, but I've learnt so much about sex toys and the materials they use in them, I wouldn't even consider it now. Silicone is body safe & much easier to clean thoroughly.

Tbh, I'm off on hols soon and as long as the country allows me I will be bringing my rosa.. Rosa charging dock and cable all fit into its storage bag.

I would also agree with Foxxy on the jelly.. X

Foxxy wrote:

I think you're going to struggle with finding anything veined that doesn't look like a penis to be honest. Have you considered a rabbit vibrator? The Tracey Cox rabbit is wonderfully soft, not too girthy or long and has a shaped tip that will likely stimulate the g-spot. It's black, but it's classy & elegant, and not intimidating. There's also the added bonus of a bit of clit stimulation too.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30574

+1 This is a fantastic toy. I don't like large toys, so this one is the perfect size for me. The silicone really is silky soft too :) xx

Just a suggestion, but why not let your wife browse the site?

i never wouldve wanted a dildo that looked like a penis but i fell in love with the neon pink one here. Had i not seen it for myself and my husband had just mentioned it i probably wouldve said no!

in fact i own quite a few toys that i loved from seeing them in pictures and the videos that i probably wouldnt have thought were "for me" unless i had stumbled across them.

That's a great idea JM :)

My first ever dildo was the 7 inch curved dildo with suction cup. It's a lovely deep purple colour, not too phallic at all, has a nice curve for G-spot stimiulation, and a hole in the bottom for inserting bullet vibes. Only thing it doesn't tick on your list is the texture, as it's very smooth.

Here's a link if you're interested:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30709

Thanks for all the tips and advice. It's all VERY useful.

I'm thinking the L-Amourouse is the one but before shelling out on that I will try something a little cheaper and see if it is pleasurable for her. I wouldn't want to spend all that only to find she doesn't like that type of toy.

I had a quick look at the suggestions above and will take a further more detailed look.

Hopefully one of them will fit the bill!

mintajalepi wrote:

Thanks for all the tips and advice. It's all VERY useful.

I'm thinking the L-Amourouse is the one but before shelling out on that I will try something a little cheaper and see if it is pleasurable for her. I wouldn't want to spend all that only to find she doesn't like that type of toy.

I had a quick look at the suggestions above and will take a further more detailed look.

Hopefully one of them will fit the bill!

U can still return it, even if it's been used... Just saying 😊😇

Bump.

Really useful beginners suggestions. I bought one a while back and it's been used in single figures as I got too gun ho on the size and although my wife can just use it with plenty lube she isn't a huge fan.

I will be going for a silicone one with a smaller girth this time. Still want the suction cup as still have a fantasy of her riding it in bliss whilst giving me oral.

This post has inspired me and I've sent her a message asking her if she'll give it another try. Fingers crossed!

Even though it is such a pricey toy, I would cast another vote for L'Amourose - it is wonderful and oh-so-stylish, totally inoffensive, it has really classy packaging, it holds the charge really well... it may not work for EVERYONE but loads of people, including myself, rerally love it!