Best Toys for Men

Women have the best toys undoutbably, but surely there's gotta be a top toy for men? To be fair I've only tried the Lovehoney Head Master Double Texture Blow Job Stroker and it's not great at all. Yet the girls have all the fun..........so come on, your advice and experiences are needed, cheers.

Try one of the male wand attachments (assuming you've already got a wand).

Why do you think women get better toys? Anything that vibrates can be use externally on anybody of any gender so you can experiment using different types of vibration on your penis, balls, perineum, the anal opening (careful not to push the toy in though), nipples, or anywhere else you want to try.

Men also have a prostate which opens up a lot of anal stimulation possibilities and a whole heap of toys (although anal toys are fairly gender neutral)

There is also a huge number of different types of strokers and masturbators (Tenga is a pretty cool brand), as well as penis specific vibrators like the Desire one or the Cobra.

I admit male toys have come on leaps and bounds over recent years, especially with TPE becoming a more popular choice to replicate lifelike skin. I’m always excited to see what love honey has in store male toy wise, In secretly hoping for a bigger range of hands free masturbators but as pointed out above there are a huge array of toys that can be used in both genders depending on how adventurous you are. The prostate is supposed to feel amazing, I have experimented a tiny bit but I can never get past the stage of where it makes you feel like you will wet yourself! But maybe one day. Personally I think there’s a relatively diverse range but I guess it depends on what floats your boat.

Phil820 wrote:

Women have the best toys undoutbably, but surely there's gotta be a top toy for men? To be fair I've only tried the https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36140ovehoney Head Master Double Texture Blow Job Stroker and it's not great at all. Yet the girls have all the fun..........so come on, your advice and experiences are needed, cheers.

I use to think the same and while they do seem to have alot better toys it seems toys for men are getting better, I think it's all about exploring and getting to know what turns you on, for example I always liked rubbing myself through my trousers as I like the feeling of cumming in my underwear I never thought I would buy a wand for that, last year I got one just for that and edging plus I got the Hummer attachment which is another completely different feeling.

Thinking outside the box means you can try and experiment all sorts of things, I did buy myself a fleshlight but wasn't too keen on it but have been thinking about trying out one of these realistic vaginas as I think It will be better as I have ideas on how to make it like I'm fucking my OH![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30974

When it comes to toys I like vibrating ones that I can wear under my clothes.

I used to think this too, but 'women's' toys can be used on men just as easily. Bullets, wands, love eggs, clitoral vibrators etc. For example, I have just bought the pocket clitoral vibrator with the full intention of using it all over my OH!

You just have to think about what the toy does rather than what it's sold as if that makes sense, and then use it however you please! (with the exception of only using specifically designed toys for anal play to avoid any awkward trips to A&E of course)

Have fun experimenting!

I've got to say the double ring style cock-rings, as they snuggle your balls while enlarging and tightening your shaft too........ very pleasant and fun to use!

I agree to an extent. I always looked at sex toys for males a bit...uncreative compared to females toys. Unless guys are willing to put thing up their bum, the male toys are kind of limited really.

Plenty of choices when it comes to male chastity devices!

My hubby loves to use my Hitachi and does frequently. He uses it under the head of his penis and is spunking within a minute or 2, its a very fats way for him to orgasm. He has a Fleshlight too which gets frequent use.