toys for men

taking away vibes etc and calling all tenga etc type of things with loads of variaties as one item each why are there so few sex toys for men

look for women include the vibes and the list is totally endless

or is it just us ???

Hi Richnkirst - have a look at the link below - there may be something in there you have not seen yet and don't forget about all the bondage toys which are suited to both male and female users. Hope this helps Hun :) xx

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/male-sex-toys/buyers-guide/

I think there are a lot more toys on the market now for men than there used to be! It's becoming more accepted for men to use sex toys, however it's still not the norm! (Not that I'm not saying it's normal, more like societies perception) More guys are getting them and using them which is Fab!

There is a vast array of sex toys for men and it's dependant of what they're into, I mean you have your male masterbators ect, and your cock rings, then if you're into anal there is a vast array of anal toys. It seems like women have more toys because I guess in a way we have more holes? And more places to stimulate but that doesn't mean men can't use vibes (My OH likes me using a vibe on him during oral) and dildos (If you're into that)

do not get us wrong we have plenty of dildos butt plugs etc and both enjoy them

but we find theres just not anything out there that different most mens toys he has used once maybe twice and then never used again

Give the Fun Factory Cobra Libra a go. A vibrator for men. A bit different and well worth the investment :)

Threads like this make me think we should have a design your own sex toy thread. It's a lot easier to make sex toys for women, generally speaking although there are a lot of exceptions a male masturbator has to be bigger than a guys penis since it usually has to enclose the whole thing. There is then a deep hole which needs cleaning which is very difficult to clean effectively since finger length is generally quite a bit shorter than penis length. Then there is the problem of storing the thing.

Taking all this into account male toys encounter some difficulties which can limit our choice somewhat.

That said I can think of a few toys and manufacturers that work well for most men.

Fleshlight - The best selling male masturbator, loads of textures to choose from, I recommend sex in a can versions unless you're big.

Tenga - Extremely innovative, focus on pleasure and not realism. Eggs for cheaper options, flip hole if you're committed.

Utensil Race - Very soft toys, most realistic ones out there, depending on the person just as pleasurable as anyone else usually more so. I recommend Zhang Xiao Yu or downwards.

There are many more, but you could you go for a cheap stroker for £10 to get you started and decide from there.

I think this is anoatomy based.... for a women, there is internal, external, anal, clitoral, breast etc.

For a bloke, it's the penis, specifically the head of it, and anal perhaps. The areas to stimulate, influence what types of toy can be produced...... I think that is what changes the market. :)

Nylonlover007 wrote:

Give the Fun Factory Cobra Libra a go. A vibrator for men. A bit different and well worth the investment :)

I can't recommend this enough, I've had mine for about 2 months now and it's still unbelievable; combine it with a vibrating plug and the orgasms are truly mind-blowing every single time. It's a bit pricey, but honestly, it's worth double, even triple the asking price, in my opinion

Yeah have the same trouble. I own a few butt plugs and anal vibrators but i honestly don't get all that aroused from anal stimulation unless i'm actually having sex with another guy, very few toys really "tick the boxes" for me.

I've debated for like a year whether to splash the £60 odd quid required for either a Tenga or a Fleshlight but just keep needing the funds for other things! Worried about the lifespan too, few people saying they only last a couple months too which doesn't sound like good value! Would love something for men specifically for the penis, some kind of tongue-esque warm-moist vibrator for the head of the penis or some kind of tight suction akin to a fleshlight without the poor shelf life & high cost!

The Cobra Libre really is a unique and toe-curling experience. It's nothing like any other male toy out there, and it really is a stylish, high-class toy that doesn't even look like a toy! It's expensive, but believe me, it's definitely worth every penny.

Combined with the Fun Factory Stronic Zwei Prostate Massager... I am in absolute heaven.

With the Tenga Flip-Holes, officially they have a shelf life of 50 uses (apparently). But unless you are using it every day, then it's going to last a while. I mean, with the amount of toys we have, we've only used it maybe 5/6 times in 6 months. With great care, you can probably easily go past the 50 uses - as long as you clean it properly and make sure it is properly dry before you put it away, otherwise mold will form in the nooks and crannies. I've had a fleshjack for almost 4 years and it's still going strong - but again, it doesn't get used that often, maybe once a month - again we have such a vast array of toys that we're always trying something new or different each time, just so it doesn't get boring.

But yes, in general, the sex toy market for men is limited in choice - it;s either strokers or butt plugs.

The Lovehoney Deluxe wand is a great toy for men too, even though it's primarily marketed to women, it can provide great sensations for men, and there are few attachments for the wants (such as strokers and p-spot massagers) that will really make a difference.

I am surprised by some of the posts on this thread. Do any of the men out there think that nipple play is strictly for females ? I love it, in fact I have a definate connection between nipple and cock. My OH has even made me come purely playing with my nipples.