Best way to get OH to try new things?

Back in the day my OH was very open to try new things with me being she was alot more experienced but now she does not want to ty anything. I buy lots of different product's for my OH to try but she does not want to. And our sex life has now become very plain.

Communication is key. It's hard to suggest something as you're the person that's going to know her the best.

Example: Some people like surprises, and others certainly do not.

We're all humans and we all have different ideas and thoughts, why not have a chat and see if you can work out a compromise where you'll try "X" if she'll try "Y"?

+1 on the communication front. You say that you buy a lot of toys for your OH to try but she doesn't want to... How about picking some toys out together? Also don't get cross if you get a "no" not all couples have the same sexual desires, you will have to accept it or discuss why it's a no in a calm respectful manner. Best of luck.

Two things we've found that helped try new stuff:

1 - There's an online sex survey called Mojo Upgrade that couples take to find out what things they'd like to try. Both people take the survey seperately, with each option having the ability to say whether you'd like to do it, no do it, do it if my partner is interested etc. Once you've both filled out the survey, it's emailed to you and any options where both people had said they'd be interested/interested if partner is into it, will be shown on the results page. You can then go through it and dicuss what you'd like to try.

2 - There's a mobile app we've recently found called Desire. You and your partner make accounts and then you can each send each other dares to complete - with each one being worth a certain amount of points. As soon as you complete it, that person wins the points. It's a great to way to try new stuff as it makes it a little competitive between you two to try and win points.