How can I get my oh to try out my kinky desires?

I know that sounds like a stupid question but I'm really not sure how to go about it.

First of all I should say that I am a lot kinkier than my OH and ove time I have managed to get her to try handcuffs and there is nothing more we both enjoy then cuffing me and letting her do whatever she wants but I want to go further than this by trying things like; collars, gags, hoods and pegging. I am just worried that I might freak her out ha

Any ideas how I can go about this?

Thanks

Hi.
I have been exactly where you are.
My advice is communication but not unloading in one go.
talk to her about what you get from what you do already and how you're interested in other things.
The sticking point we had is my desire to be punished and how different that is to her nature.
We moved past this by talking about how it's because I Love her that I trust her to do this with and I wouldn't dream of doing it with anyone else.

LH is a good resource as you can look through the type of things you want and use that to spur conversation.

One thing I actually did is send her an email listing all the things I want to do. We have jointly sorted those into things we do, things we can do, things we will do soon and things which are a little further away right now. I also compromised by taking some things off the list (for now).

But throughout communication is key.

From a girls point of view I use to want to take things further in the bedroom but didn't know how to tell hubby as I thought he would be freaked out.

As SS says communication is key and talk to each other take things slow. introduce new ideas and let them be just that at first and then work up to it.

It just my opinion but I think men sometimes underestimate the sexual desires ( and dirty thoughts ) us princesses have.😇

We need our inner wantoness released 😈

Why don't you try and buy http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=7432 for her and see if she catches the hint hehe.