Fun

looking for new things to do in the bedroom with the oh any suggestions what women want or like to see

1 Like

What have you tried before? Is there anything she would be totally against? Not all women like the same thing so it helps to get a bit more detail

2 Likes

Have you spoken to each other about what you would like to try and what toys you can get to help with this?

1 Like

As far as i know i have not found my own limits yet, and id like to think the oh is fairly open minded

we have spoken but i feel shes holding back on saying what she wants

Perhaps get her to have a look around the site and add some things into the basket she would like to try. It’s all about communication and being comfortable with the things you both want to do

@Calie if you could have a guy do anything you asked him to do infront of you or do something to u no limits what would u want done or want to see

My personal opinion doesn’t matter. I am not your partner so what I like could be really far than what she likes. Which is why I was asking you to narrow it down a little

3 Likes

as far as i know she isnt against anything i just want to do something for her she isnt expecting and will like

Flesh hooks? Fire play? Cbt? Scat play? Watersports? Cold caning?

Or do you mean a good vibrator, massage oil, oral sex? Something on those lines?

1 Like

Talk to your partner, ask her what she likes or would like to see. Everyone has a different perspective as to what they like, only by talking to your partner will you understand fully what she may like.
Asking others here what she…

You can’t really ask other people what they would like when asking about your partner. Every person is different and she may not like everything even if she says she is open minded. I’m quite open minded myself but there are still things I’m super against such as clit clamps for example. As @KentCouple1990 said, let her go on the LH shopping site and get her to add to the basket what she likes or is interested in. You don’t have to buy every single item (unless you want to) but it gives you an idea of what she’d be into. Also talk to her more and try to get her to be more comfortable as you said you think she is holding back.

4 Likes

You should definitely start by having an open conversation on what she would like to see/do, and make it clear that there will be no judgement.
Your partner will have her very own unique set of desires and kinks to other women wether she has realised them yet or not, so maybe you could make some suggestions (not too extreme) and see that if she likes the idea of them.
What have you both tried in the bedroom so far for some context?
But if your motive is to surprise her then I’d say have a look on the LH website and buy her something sexy to wear, check out the Monogamy board game or get some oils and treat her to an erotic massage and go from there. If you truly don’t know what what she wants or likes I’d play it pretty safe with surprises as there would be no point in jumping the gun and for example buying butt plugs and ball gags out of nowhere if that is not her thing at all.

But I would advise to chat with her first, with an open mind it will work wonders and you may find out a lot about her! Good luck :pray:

As everyone else has said, have a conversation.
If she’s only giving you little snippets of what she might like, try them first and maybe she will start opening up a bit more.
Look on the LH website together and see if anything takes hers or yours fancy.
The best thing I would advise and I’m not saying you would so please don’t take offence, but don’t pressure her or just randomly try something she’s not aware will happen. You may find that she would close up more or lose an element of trust.

1 Like