Best way to store sex toys

I have strated to get quite a collection of sex toys. Just wondering what is the best way to store them?

I currently keep them in the boxes hidden away in my draw along with my wipes, condoms and lube.

Should i get a container to store them in or leave them how they are?

The best way to store depends very much on what you have, but to safe would probably recommend storing each item in it's own bag (like the lovehoney satin one from DOTD a few days ago), so that non-compatible materials don't chemically react. A drawer is fine. i use 2 drawers, 2 croc boxes, a ruck sack, and several of the LH brown boxes but each toy is in it's own little bag within each of those. except for the leather which i keep all in one huge sack in the croc box

If you have any toys made from Jelly, PVC, UR3 or other toxic material then you should be storing them so that they're not touching. These toys have a habit of melting when stored next to each other. I would invest in a couple of storage bags to keep them seperated.

Ok thank you. I have some silicone ones and some hard plastic ones.

I might get some of the love honey draw string bags or one of those hard cases with a pad lock.

The lovehoney silky bags are perfect storage for my toys, and they are hiding underneath my basque's and stockings in a drawer.

Haha... im sitting here watching the great british sewing bee, thinking hmmmm..... maybe my next sewing project should be a stack of bags for my toys ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

Siren40, I am actually making mine now with left over satin. 😅

![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif) Haha RosyCheek thats funny

Basically in a dry airy box, not in anything virtually sealed, I use a cardboard box under the bed with a loose fitting lid.

I wish I could sew then i would make my own bags but unfortunatly I can't ![](upload://f8zGclFeQx35HwZLqJ7J1rFzQ0n.gif)