How to Store Sex Toys

Apologies if this topic already exists.

I’ve been trying to find the best way to store my toys. I would love to have them out on display but I don’t want them to get dusty.
How do you guys store them?
Is there a way to store them out and proud while keeping them clean?

2 Likes

We use the large draw which is part of our bed.
We’ve put some fabric to cover the bottom of the draw and then all our toys are laid out on display.
When you pull the draw out it is quite impressive and makes choosing what we want to play with.
We also use the smaller draw next to it for liquids/lubes/charging cables/bags etc.

4 Likes

Very similar to @arry069
We use the draws of the bed.
Lube all in one box
Fun dice / ties / blindfolds etc in one box
Certain toys go in the bags they come with
Others use the lovehoney bags - this stops toys mixing and reacting.
Some boxes like the Mon Ami toys are so good, we use those to store them

1 Like

I store mine in a normal set of office drawers. Each stroker and dildo in a mesh bag to keep them separated.

All my lubes are in a draw under my tv as iv ran out of space in my sex drawers lol.

Trouble is there’s no room for them to stand up right and I’m always worried about them leaking, so every time I by lube I make sure the cap is screwed on tight.

1 Like

I store mine in tubs at the bottom of my wardrobe. Most are in their original box and others are in bags I’ve bought. The wardrobe also has a lock on.
Il admit though my charging cables are a bit all over the place. Some are plugged into charging outlets and some are just in my draws.

4 Likes

Most of mine are in the drawer under my bed, in separate bags or boxes. I have my most used ones on top of a set of drawers, these are all in boxes or in a wee basket where I’ve also got a towel handy, lube, biscuits and a few other things in bags.

2 Likes

We are renovating so our stuff is in plastic boxes just in a shelf in our room (which promptly gets hidden if we have anyone over who might take themselves on a tour of our house)

My plan for our new room is to have drawers wired up so that the toys can be charged in the drawers where they live.
I’m sure there are display cabinets you can get if you would like everything on display - maybe something like what people use to display figurines?

2 Likes

Yes, you might need some biscuits if it’s going to be a long session. :joy_cat:

1 Like

I have my toys on display as well as some spanking paddles and other sex toys

We clean them every week just using warm water and no soap - never use those household cleaning wipes

There are sex you. Leaning wipes but they are too smart and expensive so just use warm water

4 Likes

I’m obsessed with my toys being clean so while in store I put cling film around them to keep them fresh and clean

3 Likes

A glass cabinet would probably do the trick nicely and minimise dust settling. Alternatively hang them up in silky satin bags :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Love your answer - I can imagine cling film all over your toys… :joy:

I keep all of ours in the lockable (6 digit rotary dial) filing boxes made of metal/felt liner. .

I have a lot of those boxes. :pleading_face:

Makes necessary removal of evidence easy when we have family stay over. Which is a lot of the time.

When people ask why I have so many locked filing boxes. I simply tell them the truth. It’s a legal obligation to keep client information secure at any level of Fiduciary Advisory Capacity.

I just don’t mention the client information isn’t in those boxes. :wink:

1 Like

I keep mine I a drawer under my side of the bed in their own bags. I also keep a towel as well as all my lube, extra batteries and same lingerie. Basically if it is mine and it to do with sex it is in that drawer. @JoCat i may also need to follow your lead and add snacks for long sessions.

3 Likes

We keep our collection in categories in the drawers of our bed, currently 3 of 4 drawers are dedicated to them. Silicone/insertable toys are all bagged individually. We have a repurposed over door jewelry cabinet for collars/impact toys (that fit) and I have some tool boxes in my wardrobe for my penis/prostate collection for easy access and transport to the bathroom when it’s go time.

I have generally kept them in their original packaging, and/or in bag or box which can be stored away.

Just recently I was going through my box of toys and found one toy had melted with another - sad.

I recall initially reading this thread Melted toys - #7 by AJSTAR and thinking how does this happen. But yes, it does and I will be separately bagging all of my toys to avoid future disappointment. :grinning:

1 Like

Oops, I don’t know how I quoted just one answer to the thread, but Melted toys

Yes it’s quite freaky to think how two toys could actually destroy each other if they touch!!

1 Like

Yes, I thought so too. Everything is now safely bagged separately.

No more sad times :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hooray!!!