better feeling

whats better having a real cock or a dildo/vibrator?

for me a dildo/vibrator... for oh real hard cock

How can there be a choice?

Surely it's cock!

Well, for me it is - I am very picky on vibes/dildos - they have to be soft ish - can't stand hard plastic

Minxbaby wrote:

Surely it's cock!

Well, for me it is - I am very picky on vibes/dildos - they have to be soft ish - can't stand hard plastic

well i don't think i would get away with saying i like a big cock up my arse but a dildo /vibrator is exceptable

lickmadick wrote:

Minxbaby wrote:

Surely it's cock!

well i don't think i would get away with saying i like a big cock up my arse but a dildo /vibrator is exceptable

I don't know - you could say it doesn't mean that you have to do it!

Thing is, I actually don't like big cocks at all - when we get contacted by men on the swingers websites, that's one of my questions and if they are over 7 / 7 1/2 ins then they get the boot.

its always going to be cock for me because of the person attached to it!

i like vibes and everything but... cock! :]

VW x

oh well i would just squeeze in then lol

Vampyrewillow wrote:

its always going to be cock for me because of the person attached to it!

Same here! Obviously a man-less cock would not be as good as a toy (also a little creepy, no severed cocks please!), but there's no way any toy could be awesome enough to replace all the little things that come along with a real man. Anyway, you can't go down on a vibe, or not successfully at least. External Media

In my case cock .I would hate to lose it and have it replaced with a bit of plastic...

so all in all cock is the greatest end of story !!!!

Mmmm - we still haven't done the clone a willy vibe......yet!

I may make an exception to my dislike of vibes in this case!

Vibes are certainly more intense, but they can never live up to the awesomeness of a real cock.

Ecksvie wrote:

Vibes are certainly more intense, but they can never live up to the awesomeness of a real cock.

couldn't have said it better myself!!!

cock all the way! especially my OHs mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............. External Media

Agreed - cock much more pleasurable for me. Vibe is great to take off the edge if I'm feeling like I need release but cock gets my vote!

I am sure that a bit of vibrating plastic could never replace the work of art gifts us men have attached to us!

Something tells me some others would disagree

Well i thought when i was in a relationship it was vibes but then when i was single vibes didn't hit the spot so i go with cock : )

cock

For me I have never had cock up my bum, so I'm going to have to say vibe!

for me a dildo or a vibe. nothing sexier than seeing a hot women wearing a strap on.

has to be cock every time.... Vibes are good and a different feeling but a male-induced orgasm has to be the greatest feeling....