Vibrator or dildo??

Right ladies.....which one do u prefer & y? X

Does the opinion of gentlemen count?

HI,

The opinion is an important part in playying with dildo, vibrators. as we speak about how it feels,

making them more involved in playing, even when playing alone they should ask if had a good time.

makes your relationship stronger.

hi.

I like both, to be honest, they have different feelings and different satifaction in play.

I like both depending on my mood! ;)

I like to use both. Sometimes a vibe on my clit whilst using a dildo for penetration. I think its nice for the two to be separate sometimes instead of together like on a rabbit 😊

For penetrative fun, dildo only, nothing vibrating

i've always been a vibrator girl but since getting my blush i'm thinking i might like to add some more dildos to my collection

Vibrations are a must for me.

amandammmm wrote:

What about butt plugs.....?

Well pointed out Amanda, is it greedy to say all three :p , love honeys suction cup dildo and suction cup anal probe and a little vibe for stimulation nom nom lol xx

amandammmm wrote:

What about butt plugs.....?

Well pointed out Amanda, is it greedy to say all three :p , love honeys suction cup dildo and suction cup anal probe and a little vibe for stimulation nom nom lol xx

tattooed_boarder wrote:

I am sorry but I feel discriminated against and emasculated. I am with Subby just because we have Willy,'s are we not supposed to comment.lol.

My wife only has vibrators in her collection.

I MUCH prefer vibrators. I can't get off with just a dildo.

I like both depending on my mood

Like vibrators but I am a classy glass girl got to love glass

I love both , sometimes at the same time.

Gentle giant wrote:

tattooed_boarder wrote:

I am sorry but I feel discriminated against and emasculated. I am with Subby just because we have Willy,'s are we not supposed to comment.lol.

My wife only has vibrators in her collection.

We're sorry GG what do you prefer :p and amanda ....good girl, me too ... xx :)

I like both, it does depend on my mood, because each delivers different sensations.

One thing I doo like is th dildo oor vibrator should be firmer. One reason I do not like silicone dildos too much, but I love glass and steel

I have to say I like both, I have a collection of rabbits and realistic vibes but also have a range of jelly dildos, it all depends what frame of mind I am in, although I have been known to use both....at the same time!!! Greedy girl I know!

Depends on my mood I like to use both normaly. :P