Better sex home or Abroad

Going for a break today for 5 days and just wondered if we have better sex when we are abroad

Sometimes. Depends on the situation

I think when you’re on holiday, you leave the stresses of work and general day to day life behind. This can lead to better sex. I think most people have less inhibitions on holiday too, also a plus.

I’m not saying you can’t have great sex at home but it’s sometimes easier to get into the perfect headspace to really let go when you’re not at home.

Enjoy your 5 day break!

1 Like

@pusseypleaser
Firstly where are you going to - I find hotter climate then it’s sexy - but too hot and you cannot get the energy to play

If you are in a strange place - as long as it’s comfortable then it will be better

Have fun and don’t forget to hide the toys from customs :lovehoney_heart:

1 Like

I think we have less inhibitions on holiday. Up for more

1 Like

I have definitely had better sex this weekend being away. Still another night to go :wink:

2 Likes

It was when I was abroad that I started experimenting more. After a lot of drinking, I ended up in bed with a male

Holiday atmosphere and more nights out always lead to fun nights, but on the other hand we can’t take our large sex toy collection with us if we go away! And as mentioned above, being in a different city/country you may decided to do something a bit more risky, sexier clothes, outdoor sex, or even act out a fantasy that you wouldn’t try back home, like adding a third person, going to a sex club etc

1 Like

Usually all the stress is left at tge airport, relaxed and chilled not a care in the world, so the pleasure may increase that way,. If your going somewhere hot, your not cold damp and the sun is kissing your skin (don’t let it snog you… You’ll end up burnt :joy:).
Sometimes when your relaxed and at ease, away from people who may know you, you may end up playing outdoors, feeling more daring which can add to the whole sex is better when your away…
I’m sure some boffins could research this and get paid for doing it :joy::joy::joy:

Seem less inhibited when aboard, more relaxed and therefore more adventurous. However as others have said extreme heat can be a negative factor.

My wife and I were abroad earlier this year.

We were in two different countries and made a conscious decision to sleep naked and have sex on demand.

Gone to Lanzarote for 5 days to hoping for extra action

Not really a vacation, but I love the sex I have with my husband when we travel. Probably because travel is usually for work, and that means sleeping in the bunk in a truck. I like tight spaces - cozy and den-like. And sleeping in the truck bunk means sharing a bed that’s just a bit too small, so I get squeezed and cuddled and its kind of hard to NOT have sex.

Also, traveling means truckstop shower sex. I like our shower at home, but for some reason truckstop showers have such amazing water pressure and unlimited hot water. And of course, its just the two of us. I love my partners, but when I want some hot sweaty boy sex, I kind of like it to be just the two of us.

I’m going to be the odd one out! We have better sex at home and hardly ever have sex on holiday. I don’t like new places so don’t feel very relaxed on holiday. We also love to explore so we’re usually very tired by the time we get home, I need a holiday to recover from my holidays! My husband really worries about being overheard by someone in the next door hotel room so he doesn’t like it either. Sorry to be the boring one as usual!

1 Like

Lanzarote is a good call - nice and warm :sun_with_face:

@pusseypleaser day and night

Abroad for me :hot_face: although sometimes it’s just too hot and I feel gross, it’s the smell of the sun cream, scantily clad bodies everywhere and a few cocktails I’m definitely hornier away from home :smirk:

2 Likes

The last time we had a weekend away from the kids (just down the road for a couple nights) we did pack an entire duffel that was entirely toys and restraints, not counting lingerie! And the last time we really went away (really our first proper vacation in 7 years since becoming parents) we did pack a pretty hefty collection as well!

I would say that the best sex we’ve had (most of our memorable experiences) has been at home. It’s just a matter of the numbers, I think. But I also fully agree there is something about vacation sex that just hits different. You get to set aside daily responsibility and play 24/7 - in and out of the bedroom. Bring that relaxed is pretty great for all forms of health, and opens up a freedom to be sexy any time. One of my favorite things about the vacation sex is the freedom to get to it any time day or night as desired. And for my wife, being completely “off” from work puts her in a mindset to want more from the vacation sex creatively and orgasmically.

So I’d say a greater percentage of vacation sex is 5-star, but we only get so much of it so often, which means we’ve had more 5-star (or better) at home, just at a lower percentage rate.

1 Like

Definitely abroad. We had sex on our decking once when we had a sea villa. Part way through, I was stood up with my wife kneeling in front of me giving me a bj. We both spotted our female friend watching us and didn’t stop.
We wouldn’t have done that at home and it was a massive turn on having our female friend see my tiny cock in all its glory.

@LRLRL agree with what you’re saying.

My OH and I have had some sensational love-making at our own place. But due to having so much more time at home the frequency of it being 5-star is lower.

On holiday, we generally have superb sex most of the time it happens, but we’re only on holiday a small amount of the time. Holidays do seem to allow wifey to relax a bit more though, and we probably up the frequency too.

1 Like