BF finishing to soon!

Evening all, My BF often cums very early, sometimes even during foreplay. Whilst I don't mind this, sometimes I would like him to go for another round! However after cuming he is very tired and needs to sleep. Is this normal? Also how long after cuming can a guy be sexually intimate and get an erection again?

All men are different in terms of their timing, going for round two, and their ability to have another erection again this changes with age too! As men get older they often learn to be better lovers and either please you first or have more control over their own orgasm and can therefore last longer, although there are always times where they haven't timed the "stop" well enough or it feels just soo good and they can't help themselves, as a general rule us girls take much longer to warm up for our arousal.

My husband is the same. He has been known to cum during foreplay without me even touching him! He gets excited very easily. We invested in some cock rings from LoveHoney and we haven't looked back. Even after orgasm he stays hard and can keep going. Although he still needs a wee disco nap occasionally.

Hi Bluebox

Not unusual i am afraid. Cuming early especially when younger is a real massive problem. The embaresment i had when i was younger with it!

there are a few things to avoid this. The most basic is get hime to masterbate before sex say 30mins or an hour. before, yep he might be sleepy for a bit but it wears off so he will be raring to go. and second time around it takes much longer to cum.

train him with delay. When he is close to coming just stop for a bit and let it subside, get him to do oral on you or something that takes the focus of his pleasure.

If you have sex make him enter slowly and go really slowly and if needbe stop when he is near to coming. That builds a tolerance for sensitivity. Going hammer and tongs will make him come straight away. Also the more you do it the sensitivity lessens. If blokes are not doing it regularly they get super sensitive.

As for starting again, Yep it does make us blokes sleepy afterwards. it really varies. Depends how tired you are and other things. When i was yoinger I could go again straight away at once but now fall asleep in all cases.

Good luck, dont worry perfectly normal.

I wouldnt worry about it blue box. Funny enough I cum early the other night with my oh. Even laughed and joked about it. These things happen but agree with the others just take your time.

Thank you for all the replies.

No worries blue box. Have fun

You already received good advices but I don't agree with some of the comments here. It is not ok if you are feeling unsatisfied (because he can't go for another round to satisfy you). Plus, If it's something that is reccurent, it is an health issue.

The advices given by illtakethehighroad are good. He hase to train if he want to be able to last longer. For that though you'll have to talk to him about the issue, because if he doesn't know there is a problem he can't do anything to change it. When you tell him, just don't make him feel bad or pressured, show him that you support him and still love him.

Personality I lend to slow down so that moment doesn't happen. If it's oral when I feel the urge building I get my partner to do something else kiss or concentrate on her.
Feeling it building and not going past the point of know return is the key. Once you are there you can't really stop it.
Once I've came it depends on situation to when we can go again. If we're still in the moment (kids not crying) maybe a few minutes until hard again.

Hi Blue box

The cock rings do help but also the dragon delay spray works well

Apart from that ask him to calm down and stop whatever ir is your doing before he cum rest a while and start again. Ask him to concentrate on you and be a gent until you are satisfied then allow his moment.
Personally I'm ready for round 2 within 5 minutes but again everyone is different
take careTd

Bluebox, have you tried a delay spray? We have tried this one and it has changed our sex life: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=18912

And about your last question, as far as I'm concerned, I need about 10-15 minutes to be able to have an erection again after ejaculating.

RosyCheek wrote:

My husband is the same. He has been known to cum during foreplay without me even touching him! He gets excited very easily. We invested in some cock rings from LoveHoney and we haven't looked back. Even after orgasm he stays hard and can keep going. Although he still needs a wee disco nap occasionally.

Can I ask which cock rings you use? Looking to invest but am unsure whether to order plain rings, vibrating or ones with 2 loops for penis and balls.

Don't overlook the possibilities that a strapon has to offer (there are specific male ones but many can be worn by by either sex). It allows him to keep going as long as you need, can be used for DP and of course you can peg him with one in return.

I dont think there is any gu who has not finished too soon at some point and its something that can get into your head. It might just have been me but after the first time i finished too soon, the next time i was very concious of the time. Id also say that most of the times i've had sex i'd love to go again straight after no matter how long i lasted but i just physically couldnt but with ergards to how soon after to get an erection, i'd say it'd depend on what my gf did.

We just keep toys in the draw next to the bed so if i needed to stop to 'calm down' we'd use them for a bit or if i couldnt go again straight after, play with toys till i was ready. It's just about learning your own style and ways of doing things to make the most of what you can do.

Have had this issue in the past, especially if not finished for a while. For my wife and I we found the solution was learning when I was close and backing off a little to prolong the fun. Also, making sure that your partner gets orgasms via other routes first is useful I found as it reduces the pressure to last longer to allow her to climax which meant that I enjoyed things more and lasted longer too. Ultimately this should improve with time and a bit of focus/effort.

As for the delay in being ready second time around I am similar to your partner in that I take a long time to be ready for the second go around - that has always been the case and I have never been able to change it. The key is communication and working around the issue.