Bi sexual men

I can’t see how a partner’s sexuality would change how I feel about them. As long as they love me and I love them then what gender(s) they’re usually attracted to doesn’t make any difference to me.

As a pansexual person it doesn’t really make much of a difference to me personally however as a trans nonbinary person I don’t think it would be very possible for a straight person to be in a relationship with me.

It does get on my nerves though when people pretend to be bi or gay when they aren’t because they think it will turn people on. Especially as a bi or gay person trying to find a partner. Unless of course they are genuinely curious then experiment away :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I can understand how it may feel that way to you. But I don’t think you should accept that feeling as a fact. Trans nonbinary isn’t far from Non-Binary at least not in the region I’m in. There are a lot of “straight,” people that are in relationships with the publicly Non-Binary people around this part of the world. I think “straight” is becoming less and less relevant of a term when discussing Non-Binary, at least with regards to being attracted to Non-Binary.

I say this not to tell you how you feel is wrong but…maybe to give you hope to think about it differently. I do get it though being a cis presenter but Non-Binary in private/under public clothing. I think at the very least if someone takes the time to get to know you, there’s a mutual connection…a straight “Recipromantic/Reciprosexual,” is perfectly viable for you at a minimum. But as you and I are both aware that’s a very long conversation.

1 Like

Neither for me. I couldn’t care less what sexuality my partner was as long as they loved me.

I personally only identify myself as a woman. I’ve had sex with both male and female. I don’t know what my label is to be honest and I don’t want one. I fancy who I fancy.

3 Likes

As a man I fall for the person and not the genatalia as I have been in relationships with both men and women and when I told woman about this they generally embraced it

I love the idea or masturbation contest…that puts me in the mood for some guy on guy

1 Like

Life long hetrosexual male . I used to be a body builder and at one point was quite ripped and cut . Always enjoyed lesbian action , but up until a few years ago had never even considered any interest in another male . After my wife started anal play on me and began pegging me with lifelike dildos I began thinking about a real cock . Now my fantasies often involve me giving a blow job and experiencing a good stiff cock in my ass . It is all about a cock and not even about the owner . I do think it would be more pleasurable with a t-girl or a gentleman built and groomed similar to me .

1 Like

I don’t think that the world is gay or straight. It’s whatever u like. I’m sure if you are receiving good oral sex it doesn’t matter who is giving it.

1 Like