Bi sexual men

Just trying to get the ladies perspective on this, does it turn you on or is it a turn off?
Guys more than welcome to hear your thoughts as well.

4 Likes

It will be a turn on for some and it won’t be a turn on for some.

3 Likes

I like a guy to be comfortable with himself and his likes (whatever that looks like).

4 Likes

I must admit I’m probably bi-curious. I mean given the chance with the right guy…who knows

I think that’s the case for a lot of men, but won’t let them selves say it out loud.

2 Likes

It’s a turn on for me, personally speaking.

1 Like

Does nothing for me as a male. Likely more of a turn off honestly. However, women who are bi-curious are more of a turn on for me.

I think that is racist/sexist/profiling somehow… sorry in advance!

1 Like

That’s fine, I’m always happy to hear everyone’s opinions.

Judging on ‘bi night’ at my local swingers club, plenty of people love to watch or participate when their partner goes ‘bi’

@valbowski77 , perplexed as to how this topic is racist. My local swingers club for example is all inclusive

2 Likes

Does nothing for me personally. I have a mate who claims to be bi, because he think females like to hear it :person_shrugging:t3:

I also know several females, who have said they would never touch a male who has had sex with another man,

Well it’s not for everyone. But I’m not going to judge anyone for their feelings.

1 Like

I would have said that we were a straight couple until an encounter with a bi~curious couple last year.

We have kept in contact and we are trying to arrange a meet up in May. Both of us are keen to see where this leads and we agree that we want to watch each other this time rather than separate.

4 Likes

Nice. I’m advice would be just take it as it comes. relax and most of all enjoy your selves

I had a classmate in college once who could’ve tempted me. He was sweet and gentle and I had some thoughts beneath the surface of us together but never acted upon them. Honestly if he initiated it, i probably would have.

1 Like

For me personally I don’t really care about my partner’s sexuality, I’m pan myself I think it would be a little hypocritical for me to not date a man just because he is bi.

I have no issue with men being bi - I have tried sex with another woman in the past - but I prefer sex with a man - does that make me bi…

I feel you have to try sex with both genders to be sure

2 Likes

I don’t consider myself bi but I am bi-curious, I definitely would love to have a threesome or foresome with my wife and have sex with the guy. A long time fantasy of mine is being anally penetrated by a real cock and giving someone a BJ, feeling him finish inside my ass and mouth.

My wife thinks is really hot and would love see it.

4 Likes

Never Been with anyone bisexual but I can’t see how it would make any difference to me to be honest it’s more the person and the moment that could turn me on or off not a status.
Personally I’d see it the same as if a guy said to me I know you’re blonde but I’m also attracted to others with dark hair :woman_shrugging: .
(Mrs)

@Beats69 , yeah my partner was a little taken back the first time she watched some other guy fuck her man, but soon got into it and now loves watching us.

3 Likes

From a gay perspective it kinda puts me off a little as I then think there’s more to contend with if I’m trying to win the affections of a bi man who could go off with a lady or man :see_no_evil: but then on the other hand sometimes bi men have a more hot Masculinity to them which is more attractive so it’s like a double edge for me in ways

1 Like