Big Bust lingerie request

While I would class myself as a BBW there seems to be a gap in sizes available. The normal lingerie goes upto a 14 (reviewers saying a very small 14) and the plus size starts at size 18.

Now, as a normal girl size 14/16 this is a problem.

More than that where is the cater for those of us with a larger than average bust, as a 34G I struggle to get normal bras never mind sexy ones or corsets. Please help LH !!

xx

By the post above just to clarify - requestng larger cup sizes!

being a size 16 i just can't fit into any of the one size lingerie and struggle even with queen size stockings! i was really upset when the new burlesque range came in and ended at 14! I spoke to Bonny but the frustrating problem is what sizes are available from their suppliers.

x

Normally I'd just head to Bravissimo or Debenhams and look for something interesting but, well, theres nothing truely stunning. They need to find a supplier of larger cup sizes - us natrurally bigger girls need to feel sexy too.

Have you tried popping a post in the pander to me thread? If nothing else Bonny always comes up with some suggestions.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/lovehoney-news/product-requests/74088-pander-to-me/page-12/

x

Have done, thank you

In the UK. Without my boobs I can get into most things as a size 10 or 12, but well, they're there unfortunatly.

Thanks for the advice Hella. On recomendation, I find the prettiest and sexiest bras available on the highstreet are Masquerade (available at Debenhams) I'd post the link but its very long and easy to google.

I've tried a 36F in various places but it just doesn't cut it - I have a small bridge so its not very comfortable. And to be honest since I put on a little weight I'm struggling with a 34G :) Luckily the boyfriend doesnt mind I was 4 stone lighter when we first met ;)

I shall check out Dream Girls, a little skint at the moment though - usually I like to drool over Bravissimo but its very expensive and very basic.

Big Boobs for the win in my book, but I'd happily take a reduction down to a DD cup just for easier shopping :)

Hella Rouge (LH) wrote:

As a 34G, the underwire that fits your boobs is the same as a 44B, 42C, 40D, 38E, 36F and 34G. If something is underwired, the same length wire will be used in all of these garments so look out for anything stretch to fit in those sizes as you may strike gold with a simple take-it-in strategy :)

I do this! Although my issue is being small! I'm a 30C but nowhere sells this, so I have to buy 32B usually.

Being small, I can't justify spending the extra on an expensive 30C bra from an expensive shop as I don't need the support but if you're larger it's worth spending the extra to save the back ache etc.

If you do a few google searches you might just stumble upon a store that suits you!

Ax

Brastop often have end of ranges from Panache, Curvy Kate and the like on their site and are reasonable prices, just google it.

I'm a 34F and I'm a 14-16. I have a belly on me though :(

I still remember going in to be measured in BHS (just cause they were handy) and the woman told me with a perfectly straight face that I needed a 38C. Considering my fluctuations had always had me between an E and a G (huzzah for weight yo-yo!), and I hadn't even been able to look at a C-cup since I was 13, I was dubious, but she insisted. To humour her, I tried one on, and it was - shockingly - baggy in the back even on the tightest hook, and barely got a third of the boob into the cup. She looked at me, said "might need a different brand, some size a little smaller" and walked off! Mind boggling. Obviously headed elsewhere, made the next assistant just about wet herself at the thought of me in a C-cup (I was a large F at the time), and got one that fitted.

But god, yeah, even once you've found out what size you are, some still don't fit (how can there be deviations when it's done by inches, do different brands have different standards for an inch?!?), and then you have the fun of trying to find dresses and such that can contain the monsters without hanging like a freakin' mumu: I'm a size 12, hardly skinny, but I certainly don't need the 16 that my boobs demand all the way down.

Shirts are the worst offenders, that nasty button that always leads to gaping. I've just gave up - wear a starappy top and just leave the damn button undone!

Or live in t-shirts these days in my student-ness. Bugger knows how I will get a suit when I'm all finished.

Actually, I disagree HR, tights are the devils work! Totally invesnted by a man - I hate tights so much - but my legs are too pale and wobboly without them.

Kinky and sounds uncomfortable if im being honest. I don't have the backside for thongs :P Give me a nice pair of shorts and I'm a happy gal. Oh - but knee high socks for the win :P I'm in love with some off here - Can't wait till September student loans - I'm getting some in every colour!

Indeed, I've always loved knee-highs or thigh-highs, but had trouble sourcing ones that were nice - not boring, but not tie-dyed insanity either - and affordable. I've been scanning through pages just teasing myself, have a list that'll do me through the next six windfalls!

Tights, I think I mainly dislike them because I had to wear them in school, and having the itchiest, cheapest, greyest tights invented on for like 12 hours a day 5 days a week kind of set my mind against them.

I don't mind a nice warm black or grey wooly pair in the winter. But my flirtation with tights ended when I entered my twenties - canno longer get away with red tights and black fishnets (mainly cos I don't have any Docs anymore.....) I love Knee highs - I wore them in school even though I got the pss taken a little.

Well it was only 5 years ago :P

http://www.WhootWoo.com compares plus size lingerie

For extra extra big boobies!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/7675569/Britains-biggest-bra-goes-on-sale.html