Help! Lingerie for Large breasts?!

Hi!

I would like some advice from all you lovely ladies with big breasts!

I have large breasts, size 34G and I would absolutely love to be able to wear something sexy from Lovehoney for my OH!

Only issue is my body does not match my breasts! I have a small waist, in total I am a size 10-12 but with 34G breasts. To date I have never been able to buy anything off Lovehoney that makes me looks sexy it either squashes my breasts/doesn't fit over them/fits my breasts and is baggy everywhere else ![](upload://f8zGclFeQx35HwZLqJ7J1rFzQ0n.gif) I've returned every piece of lingerie I have ever bought I'd like to feel sexy in the bedroom and surprise my fiance instead of just turning up naked!

So... those of you in my position, what pieces from lovehoney have you found suited your bodies with big breasts and would recommend??

Thank you so much for any help!

I have the same issue !

I am a size 8-10 and 32E bust , so frustrating at times for lingeire . I just did a review on this item :

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31032

I was pleasently surprised at the fit ! I got a size medium !

I hope that helps :) also i have noticed a few reviews by ladies with similar issues to us , If I see them pop up ill send link over :)

Ooo that piece looks nice! Just read your review too!

How did you find it supported your breasts? I'm always worried (probably paranoid is the word haha) that because mine are so large theyre saggy so I always want some form of support/lift even if it's a little bit.

I feel so unsexy at times! I'm bored of the usual naked/just knickers/bra set as I wear all these frequently it doesn't feel special! Ugggh so difficult haha

If you spy any other pieces for large breasts I'd appreciate it!

I'm size 8 and 30E and this fits me fantastically, there's lots of bosom space!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31024

There are other corsets in the range too if you search for classic corsets

It has a little bit of support as it was stretchy material so elasticed slightly around the bust .

I was actually shocked how pert they looked and felt . I mean i wouldnt wear it away from bedroom ( always need my underwire comforts for this lol )

But I was pleased with how I felt and the OH was pleased with the look too lol

I am quite the same about saggy feeling and look so I have been unsure of these style of sets but I am glad I tried this !

I know it is , so glad choices have become wider spread than the basics for larger busts !

Yea sure :) I often have a little noisey at reviews etc so anything pops up ill let you know :)

ooh yes under bust corsets could add some extra special touches to bra/knicker sets you already own too !

I have never thought about an underbust corset before!

Personally, I think if you have big boobs then any well-fitted bra will look totally amazing ... The corset idea fits in well with that, and you want to be well supported in a great bra properly fitted. You can always add something floaty over the top if you feel the need.

Hi! I'm an 8-10 and 34 FF. Not sure if you're interested in latex but I have this in the small and it looks amazing- it's a bit of a squeeze to get my boobs in, but once they're in they're well supported and I feel very sexy! Something a bit different perhaps...

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=11870

LibraLover wrote:

I'm size 8 and 30E and this fits me fantastically, there's lots of bosom space!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31024

There are other corsets in the range too if you search for classic corsets

OOh, looks good! Which size did you go for Libra?

My waist is 26" so I went with the 22", it's great because you can tighten it at the waist and keep it bigger at the bust!

Thanks guys!

The latex thing actually looks pretty sexy!

I can see why it would keep breasts in place!

I suppose I could buy well fitted bras etc and wear say the lace dresses over the top for effect!

You're allg iving me some great ideas!