Big O Giveaway

I received a email last week that I won a £250 bundle but does anyone know what’s happening with an update on delivery?

3 Likes

I was thinking the same, responded to email as requested and had nothing since!

Hey @SexyAquarius @KirstyAMx @pchap

Congratulations! I’ve checked with the team and they have let me know the bundles will be dispatched next week! :smiley:

5 Likes

That’s great thank you :smiling_face:

Hi @Lovehoney_Brenna have all emails been sent out to everyone lucky enough to receive a prize on the Big O giveaway? Was just wondering as i havent heard anything. Thanks xx

I had an email saying I won a bundle prize but ain’t Received anything yet

Will we get a dispatch email? Just wondering. Thanks

Hey I was wondering if it’s been dispatched yet? Plus will we get a dispatched email, telling us?

Ohhh exciting! Hope you are enjoying the goodies @pchap x

Ohhh exciting, hope it arrived for you x

Still nothing :woman_shrugging:

I received an email just over 2 weeks ago saying I’d won a £250 bundle. Replied straight away but nothing since.

Hey I’ve just received mine

2 Likes

Just heard back from LH that mine dispatched Friday. Excellent customer service for response time!

1 Like

Hopefully mine won’t be long then

What did you get?

Best keeping it a surprise, but there’s one thing I can’t use as I don’t have a d*ck :rofl::rofl::woman_facepalming: and I don’t have a partner :woman_facepalming:

2 Likes

Womanizer Classic, we vibe bond app controlled rechargeable cock ring and a bottle of lube.

So i entered but the mrs definitely won that one!

3 Likes

Yeah that’s what I got​:rofl: but honestly I have no need for a cock ring unless I put it on a dildo :rofl::rofl::rofl::woman_facepalming:

2 Likes

Did you get a dispatch notification or did it just turn up?