Competition

I have just come across this Lovehoney competition advertised on Facebook. It took me a while to find it on the actual lovehoney site but I managed to find it and enter. I thought I would just share it with all you lovely people :blush: it would be amazing if one of us won.

19 Likes

Well thanks for that we’re entered and have fingers crossed but good luck to all That do :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Thanks @Deanna32!

1 Like

Thanks for that @Deanna32 :grin: fingers and everything else crossed :crossed_fingers: (except for the legs :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::face_with_hand_over_mouth:)
Good luck everyone else!

2 Likes

Sounds awesome. Thanks for sharing :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

@Deanna32 thank you

1 Like

Thank you for sharing.

Just entered - did get a little worried once I’d submitted the details as then noticed it said closing date for entries was 19th Feb 2022 - but assuming it’s just a typo! :joy::joy::man_facepalming::man_facepalming:

I didn’t notice that :joy: must be this years though as the toys they’re offering only came out late last year

Yep. Its definitely a typo but had me wondering for a couple of seconds. Good luck all! :wink:

Thank you ever so much for posting this, I would definitely have missed this opportunity.
It looks like it is a typo on the competition page as when you go to the link you provided it says 2023, then the next link says 2022…
But anyway good luck everyone

Very well spotted! They sure kept that quiet haha :laughing:

Thanks for posting @Deanna32 . Good luck everyone.

Thanks for sharing :heart_hands:

Cool ,prizes look great but for reference, the hotel isn’t actually in Shoreditch but a mile or so away, more north bethnal green

Another competition to enter

5 Likes