Big tits good or bad? what is the best size?

My stepdad is scared of buttons!!!! Only flat in his hands tho... He failed to understand my point that buttons are just like coins...

Anyway, I think most boobs are good like most menmos! But a think most have a fave type. I like em about average when dressed so theres sum nice cleavage, but when a girls naked I like 'em small! Big boobs just look too droopy to me when 'unleashed'! Small boobs are often perkier! I guess it depends how I feel, If i want her clothed then average I'll do, undressed and I want them smaller than average! I just associate small boobs with small ladies that are willing to submit to my whims!

I'm a shapley size 18 and I'm a 38 E and I love having big boobs, the only times when I wish I had smaller boobs is when I see some of the nice bras only available in smaller sizes.

Emma37 wrote:

I'm a shapley size 18 and I'm a 38 E and I love having big boobs, the only times when I wish I had smaller boobs is when I see some of the nice bras only available in smaller sizes.

im a shapley size 18 too em, im a size 42 d which i love but the thing i hate is all the nice bra's in my size have thick straps or no padding and fuller cups which i prefer the half cut ones but they are hard to find as well....

anyone know where to get nice bra's just the way i like them???

xx

Well I love big sexy boobs ain't no doubt about that ladies!

My girl's a 42D and wears a lot of bras from bravissimo, thats until I get them off her like!

SG69 x

ive got big boobies and my bloke seems to love them, never leaves them alone! ive said to him id get them made smaller and he said no make them bigger lol so i think i can safely say that he thinks the bigger the boobs the better.

my ex though liked really really small ones, so not sure what he was doing going out with me and my huge melons!

i like having big boobs apart from 2 things a) not being able to get really pretty and inexpenive bras and b) that i cant go bra less outside of the house :(

Dxx

Mine are 34FF and whilst i think my boobs fit in with my body I would much prefer it if they weighed less, it really hurts my neck if i wear a halterneck dress and there's no way i can wear a dress without a bra which is annoying.

I think big boobs and small boobs both have their plus' but instead of trying to change the shape or size of them I think we should love our boobs and remember and embrace the fact that those jigglars are feeding babies and keeping men occupied when their our of their 26A frilly cups or 48H plunge bra's so it shouldn't matter what size they are.

I'm 34D and find that's right for my frame, medium sized!

i think as long as your boobs suit your size then you are onto a winner!

I'm liking your new avatar imelda! Nice shoes too!

SG69 x

Thanks honey!

All sizes are fine, as long as the owner is happy! I'm FF/G but I don't really look like I have boobs as enormous as the letters sound! I am 5'8 though so that probably contributes to them not looking so huge.

And on the fears...I'm scared of Ivy on buildings, makes me properly freakout nauseous. So compared to that boob-terror doesn't seem half as bonkers.

I'm a 32FF and love them just as much as my man hehe

as long as there natural and not droopy

well mrs k's are 46H and i love them

I'm size 10/12 and 36B or C depending on the shop.

Advantages - really wide range of bras to choose from. Or can go bra-less if I want, though ultra-sensitive nipples ensure that I point a lot if I do that. Also, as I'm, shall we say, a more mature woman, I guess I'm lucky that they can still be classified as pert!

Mild disadvantage - sometimes I'd really like to have more cleavage, but there we go. I rarely get guys trying to look down my front. Their loss! Either way, I love mine and that's all that really matters.

Im a 36F-G and size 14-16, i want to lose weight but dont want to lose the boobs!
The only problem is it can get difficult finding things my size, specially without them costing a bomb!

Nikki x

I'm a 42 DD. Its hard getting nice bras but I wouldn't get them smaller. I've learned to love them. Besides I normal have them covered so not a lot of attention. Its only when I wear my corset, low cut dresses that I get comments.

I'm a size 14 and a 34G athoungh with dieting & having kids thing have started to go south my OH loves it when I wear a well fitting corset which really shows off my figure. C1

curious1 wrote:

I'm a size 14 and a 34G athoungh with dieting & having kids thing have started to go south my OH loves it when I wear a well fitting corset which really shows off my figure. C1

Im 18 and no kids yet. But if that works 4 u then will hopefully 4 me also, i was a bit worried because i purchased this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=7103 corset recently and didnt know if it would go over my boobs okay or not!

Definately natural, and for me, small and perky beats melons any day.