Bigger prostate massager

I currently have a Aneros Progasm and it's good however I would like something a bit longer and with a bit more girth, what have you tried and have you got any recomendations....

I have tried the Titan Men master 1 but couldn't get on with the shape of it, it was longer and bigger but due to the shape I just felt stuffed which felt good but not great.

There are various glass dildos which are very nice and I think much better than prostate massagers. They're not very girthy though and I'm not really sure if you get girthy massagers. You can certainly get some big plugs which give you a good stretch. Failing that perhaps you should look at some of the dildos on the market. There are plenty of big girthy ones out there on the market and I'm always borrowing various ones from my wife or she will use them on me. Having got into pegging I bought this which I use on her and she has also used on me. It is very big though and takes some warming up so to speak anally. Smaller versions are available.
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19930

Have a look at the Big Boss vibrators.

Girthy and hit the right spots

@kc. bloody hell, I bet that makes your eyes water! @Just Jenson thanks, I'll take a look

hey have you checked out the new range of lelo prostrate massagers?

I like the look of the new Lelos (Loki mainly) or the L'Amourose Rosa, seem a bit bulkier than the Aneros models. Plus they vibrate, but not sure if that's a help or not.

For length and manual pressure (carefully!) then the nJoy Pure Wand took my prostate learning curve up a notch. Its long, has a nice large bulb on one end, weighs a ton, steel... pricey though. And mainly manual use only. But... for me, was a nice extra jolt to the nerves/mind.

I went with some big bulky butt plugs a while back, but they didn't seem to help my prostate play. Might not've been ready for them at the time, but they did nothing for me.

I've been looking at the Rocks Off Big Boy & Bad Boy, anyone tried them?

please check out my review of the Lelo Loki:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34253

I have a rude boy, and I love it (well, did until I got my Loki) but always found that it "fell out" at the vital moment. Want to try out the big/bad boy but not got around to it.