Prostate Massager recommendations

Hi,

Been looking for another Prostate massager.
I currently have a Lelo Bob http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15408 and its great, however i was looking to get one that has a bigger circumferance but wasnt looking to get one with a larger insertable length.
Viberating or not im not fussed and as for budget... well id like to keep it under 100 quid but if you recommend me something more expensive then ill still consider it

Thanks for your time :)

J

1 Like

I've the Aneros helix syn and progasm ice both are really good and enjoyable. The progasm is the bigger of the two. They're both great quality and are excellent at what they do.

Cheers ill have a look now

The L'Amourose rosa
Hands down best thing I've ever had in my bum!

Looked at that.... rather big isnt it? Looks good though

Anymore?

Jarrus wrote:

Looked at that.... rather big isnt it? Looks good though

I suppose it depends what you're used to, but tbh it's really not.

I'll second the Progasm and the Nexus Revo 2.

The only other suggestion I have is to broaden your horizons a bit and look into butt plugs or dildos, as personally after using massagers for awhile I ventured into them and found I generally prefer the sensation of them over a massager

Have you looked at the Rocks Off series? That's Mr Tush's bigger ones and I must say the vibration seems very powerful!

I saw the L'Amourose Rosa for the first time in person the other day and it is not too big at all, its a lovely product. Definitely at the top of luxurious!

Otherwise I had a look at the Nexus Revo 2 today and actually found it quite interesting. Not that I can use it but can definitely see why it has great reviews and how well it would work for prostate massage! Additionally, it is something I talk to customers alot about so is very popular too.

Another shout for the Progasm here, it's nicely shaped and hits all the important spots for me.