Biggest you've had?

Rowan it is hard to believe that some guys can be that big, I didn't believe it till I saw it! Not something I really want to see again either!

Just out of interest since all men who use the net are 7 inches - fact ;) lol

If it reaches the belly button when erect, how many inches would that be? Just out of interest of course lol

Rowan wrote:

Haha. Or confess their size. Forgive me for being a little sceptical about some of the stats given :~S SN, not aimed at you or SLM!

Average is currently (says the internet) about 5.5"- 6.5" Plenty adequate!!

Unsurprisingly self reported studies often vary by about 1-1.5 inches... and non self reported studies are more likely to suffer 'shyness' potentially making the gap even bigger... Not that I care, I'm 2 foot long... O wait, that might be my arm...

lol WandA XD

MzBee wrote:

If it reaches the belly button when erect, how many inches would that be? Just out of interest of course lol

Depends on the beer belly ;)

It's a problem with expectations again - the average vagina (I'm going on memory here so correct me if my figures are wrong) is about 6 inches long when aroused I believe. So really, no penis NEEDS to be longer than that.But society tells us bigger is better, the fact that societal expectations exist upsets me.

Ax

WandA wrote:

MzBee wrote:

What if there is no beer belly just a 6 pack?

Kitty_McPlunder wrote:

lol WandA XD

*Ba dum tssihhh*

I'll be here all night!

...No seriously... I'm a bit sad and spend my free nights making rubbish jokes on the internet instead of being drunk like a lot people my age!

Maybe I'm simply too refined for that... I do want a tea... AdnaW lovely, if you read this I would love a cup of our finest Twinnings to go with my Guylian!!

MzBee wrote:

WandA wrote:

MzBee wrote:

What if there is no beer belly just a 6 pack?

Then does it matter? :P

WandA wrote:

Kitty_McPlunder wrote:

lol WandA XD

*Ba dum tssihhh*

I'll be here all night!

...No seriously... I'm a bit sad and spend my free nights making rubbish jokes on the internet instead of being drunk like a lot people my age!

Maybe I'm simply too refined for that... I do want a tea... AdnaW lovely, if you read this I would love a cup of our finest Twinnings to go with my Guylian!!

LOL. And what age are you? At 21 I've never actually been drunk, only tipsy. Trying to ease up on the tea drinking though after the man called me an addict :~S

Rowan wrote:

LOL. And what age are you? At 21 I've never actually been drunk, only tipsy. Trying to ease up on the tea drinking though after the man called me an addict :~S

What a fine age Rowan! ;) Philosophers know best! :P

I don't drink, expensive, tastes horrible and makes you sick! I only do tipsy... just enough to make me wiggle (I don't do dancing)!

Lol. I do dancing..provided it's a ceilidh or for my man's entertainment. Co-ordination is bad and I can't do much else that way.

Inexperienced me over here has only had the one penis inside me.

My partner must be about 6-7 inches I guess, I've never stopped to measure or really think about how long it is! It's perfect for me though. Too much longer and it hits my cervix which can be incredibly uncomfortable (as I've learnt from some of the longer toys I have).

The think I love about my OH's penis though is the difference in size between when it's flaccid and erect. It doesnt look like much to begin with, then it's all "Oh hello!"

Ecksvie wrote:

Inexperienced me over here has only had the one penis inside me.

My partner must be about 6-7 inches I guess, I've never stopped to measure or really think about how long it is! It's perfect for me though. Too much longer and it hits my cervix which can be incredibly uncomfortable (as I've learnt from some of the longer toys I have).

The think I love about my OH's penis though is the difference in size between when it's flaccid and erect. It doesnt look like much to begin with, then it's all "Oh hello!"

I find the same withthe flaccid- erect thing, and have also been with only one man

Ecksvie wrote:

He's a grower not a shower!

My fella is the same. Some guys (apparently) stay similar sized from flaccid to erect. Interesting really.

Ax

And another 1 man girl here - been with the same fella since 15 :)

Ax

Can men grow at 21 or 2? I'm sure he's grown (no cracks from the cheap seats please) I should know but I don't *blush*

From wiki.

Penile growth and puberty

On entering http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puberty, the penis, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scrotum and http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Testicles will begin to develop. During the process, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pubic_hair grows above and around the penis. A large-scale study assessing penis size in thousands of 17-19 year old males found no difference in average penis size between 17 year olds and 19 year olds. From this, it can be concluded that penile growth is typically complete not later than age 17, and possibly earlier.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penis#cite_note-3

But I have read at 21 it stops so dunno! But I do know wikipedia has rather a lot of cock on it.

I have a low belly button :-s

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

I have a low belly button :-s

But that 's not the important question...

Innie or outie!

I remember seeing my first outie... I was amazed!I remember thinking maybe the doctor wasn't that good and couldn't get it in! This is sounding too much like willys now.... lets leave it here shall we.