Biggest you've had?

Me and a friend were talking about this the other day (after I admitted that at 9 inches the mister was a little scary at first. Did I say a little scary? I mean blooming terrifying...). She said the biggest penis she'd experienced was her first (!) at almost 10 inches.

So what's the biggest penis you've ever experienced? And did it make a difference? And admit it- aren't they scary at first?!

Biggest i've had is my current fellas, about 9 inches. First time I saw it I swear my eyes popped out of my head and I just couldn't figure out how he would ever fit! But he does, and yes, they are very scary at first! It depends on the person whether it makes a difference of not. It feels great at first with my OH but after a while I have to ask him to stop because it hurts.

My first time with a guy, he was quite large at about 7 inches but nothing compared to my OH. Other peoples have been nothing to write home about lol.

My first time was with a guy thats wasn't exactly big. After a few months we split up and i slept with his mate....bad i know but i was only 19......I could exactly tell you how big it was, but all i can say was that it hurt and wasn't enjoyable. I have never been with anyone that big since so im guessing he was large :S

so is size inportent to women im around 7.5 inchs and thick lol so do u prefer long or think or dosn it really matter.

Thick is definitely a winner for me. A must say I do prefer the larger gent (I know -we're not meant to say it!) but as a few have said above certain positions really hurts, so a little smaller would be best.

talisman wrote:

so is size inportent to women im around 7.5 inchs and thick lol so do u prefer long or think or dosn it really matter.

As long as its not too big, or too small its good. I'd rather smaller than bigger as big can hurt.....and ya don't want too thick or you'll split the sides lol but I do like to feel full :)

talisman wrote:

I suspect it depends as much on individual shape (I'm told they vary). I've only ever had one partner so I can't give any direction as to what difference it makes, must go measure Mr R now!!

It was a one-night-stand don't know how big it was exactly, i just know it was HUGE and it hurt like a bitch!

I hated every second of it.

Give me Mr.Average anyday!!!

talisman wrote:

Rowan wrote:

I suspect it depends as much on individual shape (I'm told they vary). I've only ever had one partner so I can't give any direction as to what difference it makes, must go measure Mr R now!!

I don't think it's size as such that matters....it's about fitting together - as I've said before, no point having a man with a massive cock if the lady has a tiny pussy!

I've only been with the one guy and I don't think he'd appreciate me shouting out his size but he's slightly too big for me (or am I slightly too small for him?).

Ax

An ex of mine was huge, he had to be hitting 10 inches and thick too! My first reaction when I saw it was "there is no way you are putting that anywhere near me" but eventually he did. He was really gental, had to be with one that size but I never truely enjoyed it. It was usually me on top so I could control just how much I was taking. My ex husband was on the other end of the scale and I didn't enjoy that much either! Give me Mr average any day!

Well said AdnaW. I wouldn't wish anything bigger than my man really, in some positions I just can't accomodate and don't like being unable to take it all on these occasions!! Fitting together indeed.

Meant to mention on the shape front too - you're right Rowan, I've been told by a doctor I'm "crooked", I slant back too much and to the left too much, it does make things a little awkward but it helps that the mister is really straight, an opposing bend would be interesting to deal with haha!

Ax

AdnaW wrote:

Meant to mention on the shape front too - you're right Rowan, I've been told by a doctor I'm "crooked", I slant back too much and to the left too much, it does make things a little awkward but it helps that the mister is really straight, an opposing bend would be interesting to deal with haha!

Ax

Makes G-spot stim rather easy!

I have to say I'm not keen on the over big and I've never measure a man's penis before. And no offence to the lovely men on here but I'm inclined not to believe any one who says they are such and such inches, we had 8 inches of snow the other month and there is NO way some of the men I've known have been that big! lol

I can remember the smallest man I had as he had good wiggle in his hips, but I can't remember the biggest man - maybe blocked it out?

AdnaW wrote:

Ax

Me too! I've been told my uterus is tilted really far back. Charming!

MzBee wrote:

I have to say I'm not keen on the over big and I've never measure a man's penis before. And no offence to the lovely men on here but I'm inclined not to believe any one who says they are such and such inches, we had 8 inches of snow the other month and there is NO way some of the men I've known have been that big! lol

I can remember the smallest man I had as he had good wiggle in his hips, but I can't remember the biggest man - maybe blocked it out?

You forgot that only men with big cocks use the internet, fact.

Thats what explains why every man online is over 7 inches!

Well, longest for me is nearly 9" but that was average girth. Current OH is probably biggest overall as he's nearly 8" but thick. I'm particularly tight - so I'm told ! - so that's tricky logistically at times and lube can help even when I'm very wet naturally - so definitely I wouldn't want any bigger! I prefer girth to length anyway. Afterall the vagina is only so many inches long anyway isn't it! If it's too long there's only so far it can go in before hitting the cervix! And that's an issue with current OH in some positions. Like in doggy or if my legs are on his shoulders then if he's not very gentle my cervix! gets a battering! Not nice! I think even women that say they're size queens would be anxious if it was stupidly big - because where's it going to go?!

Oh, and as has been said on other threads, the bigger/thicker they are the harder work a BJ is too.

Haha. Or confess their size. Forgive me for being a little sceptical about some of the stats given :~S SN, not aimed at you or SLM!

Average is currently (says the internet) about 5.5"- 6.5" Plenty adequate!!

Haha. Or confess their size. Forgive me for being a little sceptical about some of the stats given :~S SN, not aimed at you or SLM!

Average is currently (says the internet) about 5.5"- 6.5" Plenty adequate!!