Stuck 20% Voucher

I am unable to remove the 20% voucher from my basket. Wanting to use my unlimited voucher instead but it doesn’t seem to work. Any idea how to remove the 20% voucher?
Thanks!

1 Like

Hey @Zinfadel41. In your basket, there should be line that says “Have a voucher code?” with a plus symbol to the right. Click the plus symbol which should expand the box, then you should be able to see your voucher code. Underneath that there is the option to ‘remove’.

Hopefully that works for you :crossed_fingers:t2:

2 Likes

Doesn’t work, there is no voucher to remove as I never typed a code in, yet I’m still getting 20% off. Would of thought applying the unlimited voucher would replace it, but that does nothing too…

This has happened to someone else. I think they had to contact Customer Care to get something done on their end.

Edit: I’ve had a root around: :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

1 Like

Thanks, trying to contact them now :relaxed:

1 Like

I just bought yesterday with the VIPSAVE code that was emailed and it never took it at all. It showed it all the way through and then the code disappeared and I paid full price. Customer Service can’t refund the money…seems like a solid glitch.

1 Like

Definitely seems to be a glitch or a bug in the site. Customer Care claimed to have removed it twice from my basket but it is still there :upside_down_face:

That’s a shame. They’ve refunded me before when I fudged a discount code, but that was some time back now. Maybe they’ve had to get stricter?

1 Like

Do you ask about the magic code? That seemed to be the ticket last time (unfortunately I don’t know it :slightly_smiling_face:).

If it’s not fixed by the morning @Lovehoney_Brenna should be back in, and she may be able to help?

Yeah, I said that others have had the same issue and has received a new code to shift the stuck one. No response from them yet, so I’ll wait until the morning. @Lovehoney_Brenna was magic last time and sorted out a previous issue really quickly :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well I found one way of getting rid of it; Log out and come back in a few hours. It has now disappeared from my basket and I can now use the unlimited voucher :money_mouth_face:

3 Likes

Clearing cookies and cache then logging back in should also do it
(More Brenna magic)

3 Likes

I was going to say the same. This worked for me too. :+1:t3:

Ah this happens to me. My blue light card discount gets stuck and there’s no option to get rid of that. I want to use my unlimited but can’t because it’s stuck on the 20%

Its happened before and clearing cookies and all that helped but this time it’s not. It’s very frustrating.

It’s weird because they kind of work together then mess up.