birthday gift

birthdays coming up in a couple of weeks, think its about time i figure out what i want from my OH!

any ideas? :)

I'm getting a pandora charm bracelet from my oh for my birthday, can't wait :) or were u talking ideas of the lovehoney variety?

A sexy present or something else?

Pandora bracelets are beautiful..... I like the fact that you can make them so personal. I love mine ☺

If you're looking for something to get off here it rather depends on what you like and what you're into x

yeah thinking sexy present :)

i have a lot on my wishlist but im so indecisive!

gotta be glass and you have this on your wishlist, which is a great price http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30426

i do love that! and it was at the front of my mind when i put this up!! ive told him about it too and he seems excited to use it on me one day

Angel241113 wrote:

i do love that! and it was at the front of my mind when i put this up!! ive told him about it too and he seems excited to use it on me one day

stick it in your basket and checkout! I love glass ![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)

Purring-Pussy wrote:

Angel241113 wrote:

stick it in your basket and checkout! I love glass ![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)

never tried it, but im looking to get a job soon so im looking forward to continuing my collection of toys! cannot wait!!!!

Angel241113 wrote:

Purring-Pussy wrote:

Angel241113 wrote:

never tried it, but im looking to get a job soon so im looking forward to continuing my collection of toys! cannot wait!!!!

good luck ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

Purring-Pussy wrote:

Angel241113 wrote:

Purring-Pussy wrote:

Angel241113 wrote:

good luck ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

thank you! ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)