Help me pick my birthday treat!

I'm turning the big 3-0 next week (not overly excited) and I've decided I should treat myself to something. But I'm stuck on what to go for! I already have a range of things from LH (Inc anal, bondage, gspot etc) and as a lonely single lass I definitely need something new just for me. I've been eyeing up the Womanizer (though missed it on sale) and the hot stuff warming rabbit which is currently on sale. But what would you guys recommend?

1 Like

Mantric and desire toys are lush! I've got a few and steadily growing a collection of them. I love the mantric G spot toy and the desire wand!

As someone in the same boat. I know how you feel. i persoanlly treated myself to a desire egg vibe. Which im loving. Nice patterns and definetly rumbly enough to finish me off on its own. Plus it leaves your hands free for other things. Or if your feeling cheeky, you can wander round with it on a low setting (high feels slightly too loud for me to be comftable taking it for a walk. But that may just be my paranoia)

I have quite a collection of toys 🀫. My faves are the LH classic wand..the njoy pure wand...and the large rose glass butt plug...

1 Like

CurvyJilly34F wrote:

I have quite a collection of toys 🀫. My faves are the LH classic wand..the njoy pure wand...and the large rose glass butt plug...

I'm yet to find a wand that actually does it for me so welcome to recommendations on which you think is the best for sure! I'll have a look into the ones you mentioned.

Green Eyed Girl wrote:

As someone in the same boat. I know how you feel. i persoanlly treated myself to a desire egg vibe. Which im loving. Nice patterns and definetly rumbly enough to finish me off on its own. Plus it leaves your hands free for other things. Or if your feeling cheeky, you can wander round with it on a low setting (high feels slightly too loud for me to be comftable taking it for a walk. But that may just be my paranoia)

Oh I hadn't thought about an egg vibe so that might be a new overall addition to my box too. Shall have a peek at that one! Haha were always a bit paranoid because we know but that's part of the fun!

Don't forget your birthday discount. πŸ‘πŸ™‚ Hopefully it'll be emailed out with no issues, but for some it disappears into the internet never to be seen again. If you're still an Unlimited member it'd be a nice 30% off (20% off for account members), which is great if you're looking at something more expensive. πŸ‘

And Happy Birthday for next week. πŸ™‚πŸ₯‚

I would definitely recommend a womanizer. I bought my OH one 2 years ago and after being sceptical at first, it soon became her favourite.

She says the sensations are like nothing else as it actually sucks rather than just vibrates. It’s great that they are waterproof and work well in the bath. This was useful as we took it to a spa with us and once the secluded pool was quiet, down came her bikini, it went on her clit whilst I took a nipple in my mouth and she had a wild orgasm.

Her fastest orgasm is literally about 28 seconds with this even after no warm up and can make you squirt or have multiples.

The battery lasts forever and is rechargeable which is ace.

thoroughly recommend the womanizer range, you won’t be disappointed!

😁 definetly part of the fun. Theres some pretty decent options for love eggs and stuff out there atm. This was the second one i tried (first wasnt strong enough for anything but teasing). Im still new to toys though, so its all pretty subjective. But Ive heard the moxie and lovenese lush are pritty strong. Hope you find one that works for you

my current fave is pairing one with a clit vibe though. Amazing for blended orgasms

Fun factory drie Wins every time for the otherhalf

Congratulations. Happy 30th! πŸ₯‚. Any Fun Factory Stronic and Womaniser Deluxe would be my top tips...

MissTerror wrote:

I'm turning the big 3-0 next week (not overly excited) and I've decided I should treat myself to something. But I'm stuck on what to go for! I already have a range of things from LH (Inc anal, bondage, gspot etc) and as a lonely single lass I definitely need something new just for me. I've been eyeing up the Womanizer (though missed it on sale) and the hot stuff warming rabbit which is currently on sale. But what would you guys recommend?

I'd recommend the Desire bullet and whichever glass dildo takes your fancy.

And good for you - happy birthday!

The Red Hot Flickering Tongue is something fun and a bit different. Very precision though, but great if you like that type. πŸ‘πŸ™‚

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37758

it's my birthday soon and am thinking of ordering this soft touch bullet https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=40926

Ian Chimp wrote:

Don't forget your birthday discount. πŸ‘πŸ™‚ Hopefully it'll be emailed out with no issues, but for some it disappears into the internet never to be seen again. If you're still an Unlimited member it'd be a nice 30% off (20% off for account members), which is great if you're looking at something more expensive. πŸ‘

And Happy Birthday for next week. πŸ™‚πŸ₯‚

Of course I still have unlimited πŸ˜… so fingers crossed it pops into my inbox soon! Think it might have to be something a bit nicer if it's for my birthday!

MissTerror wrote:

Of course I still have unlimited πŸ˜… so fingers crossed it pops into my inbox soon! Think it might have to be something a bit nicer if it's for my birthday!

I didn't want to presume. πŸ™‚ I think they send the first one out 10 days before your birthday, then another 5 days before, and a final reminder on the day itself. If you don't receive it in plenty of time then you should contact Customer Care and they should be able to give you the code. πŸ‘

Congratulations on the upcoming birthday. Have you had a look at the lovense range of app controlled toys. I nearly bought this for the OH before but she changed her mind https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=40345

This hands down https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=38675

Its great and very versatile, and works with all your toys. I love mine.

Xxxxxx

Ian Chimp wrote:

MissTerror wrote:

I didn't want to presume. πŸ™‚ I think they send the first one out 10 days before your birthday, then another 5 days before, and a final reminder on the day itself. If you don't receive it in plenty of time then you should contact Customer Care and they should be able to give you the code. πŸ‘

I think I'll be contacting customer services potentially, but will see if it may just be a post Christmas chaos!