It’s My Birthday this week

What should I buy with my 40% discount voucher?

I think I want a womanizer - I have a satisfyer and that has worked well in the past.

I love glass / steel
Have a couple of happy rabbit vibrators
LH wand
Few clit toys / bullets, flickering tongue etc

I’m struggling feeling much sexual at the moment. I have a medical condition where my nerves are compressed it’s really getting me down so would love to treat myself to something hopefully that will help bring some fun back into the bedroom

Hit me with your suggestions.

Happy upcoming birthday @Fun_Funky! It took me sooooooo long to decide what to get with my birthday discount, so I feel you!

I think a Womanizer is a great choice. I bought the Liberty recently and am a big fan! It’s obviously very similar to a Satisfyer, but I find the Womanizer is more “thumpy” (in a good way) if that makes any sense? I think which one you go for would depend on your budget and what your preferences are. Some of the more expensive ones have additional features, and the designs are a bit different. For example, there’s not much to “hold” as such on the Liberty, but ones like the premium have a longer handle, so it just depends!

I also love using a discount code to try something completely different that I wouldn’t normally go for. Thats how I discovered butt plugs, which I now absolutely love and have an ever growing selection!

Happy shopping, and let us know what you go for!!

1 Like

…and don’t forget that if the toy you’ve bought doesn’t float your boat, you can return it under the Sexual Happiness Promise thingy and choose something else! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Happy early birthday

Happy birthday for next week, its also mine next week, I haven’t received my birthday discount yet I’m sure it usually arrives before now. :thinking:

Happy early birthday, @Fun_Funky! :birthday:

I’ve tried two Satisfiers and wasn’t thrilled. The Womanizers have pretty great reviews. Sadly I haven’t tried mine yet but I’m looking forward to it!

If you don’t already have them, how about one of these toys?

Also, would treating yourself to some sexy lingerie make you feel better?

@Fun_Funky Happy Birthday!
There is a new steel g-spot dildo in the Desire range - I have one and con recommend it.
It works particularly well with a clit toy like the flickering tongue.

Let us all know what you decide!

I love it when your birthday rolls around and you can use your discount. I purchased https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37766 and it’s the best thing I’ve ever bought.

Happy birthday! Have a wonderful day x

Thank you all for your well wishes. I do have the beaded glass dildo and a glass butt plug @Smultron but thanks for the suggestion I feel we may like similar stuff.

@SexInTheCity more thumpy sounds good. :slight_smile: :laughing:

@PleasureDrone I do forget about the sexual happiness guarantee

Thanks you @Enchantress29 & @Floating_Fun_Guy for your well wishes. Xxx

I think I’ve decided on a womanizer - just need to decide which one and these pieces of lingerie

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=44204- possibly to go under an wedding outfit but would need to try it.

1 Like

@MsR steel G spot sounds lush I may have to investigate

@KentCouple1990 -mr F&F may like that lol!

Honestly it makes the wife jealous with how good it is. He’ll love it

@Fun_Funky I have that red and black body and I love it - there is a photo in the Uploaded Photo section if you dig around.
It is a steal at the price so I would snap it up!

So I went for the womanizer x Lovehoney pro40
Then. These outfits.

1 Like

Great choices!