Birthday Sex

It’s my birthday today! What kind of kinky sex request should I ask from my wife?

Sex*

ah its your birthday, happy birthday. How about going out for nice meal, she's not allowed to wear ANY underwear and to flash you when she can

Happy birthday !! Nothing better than a surprise, id ask for that. 😊 hope youve had a lovely day x

A surprise is always nice but she told me to ask and if it’s isnt too crazy all your responses...she will fulfill....help me out people 😉

A hot bath, massage, a BJ and picking a suprise karma sutra position by using cards or Google if you don't have the LH cards! The LH scratch cards are good for birthdays.

Happy Birthday for yesterday! What did she surpise you with in the end? ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

Oh it ended up being a birthday to remember. She put in some sexy lingerie, gave me a little strip tease. Then go out our box of goodies we have been collecting (numerous sex toys). And made a point to give me a show with all her favorites. It turned me on so bad I was nearly dripping from my penis head ready to pounce on her. Once she made it through her little show she was so turned on as well, we ended up going at it the rest of the night. 😊

Fantastic, happy birthday / boink day!

BigE358 wrote:

Oh it ended up being a birthday to remember. She put in some sexy lingerie, gave me a little strip tease. Then go out our box of goodies we have been collecting (numerous sex toys). And made a point to give me a show with all her favorites. It turned me on so bad I was nearly dripping from my penis head ready to pounce on her. Once she made it through her little show she was so turned on as well, we ended up going at it the rest of the night. 😊

Sonds like you had a good birthday!

Now its your turn to start thinking what you are going to do for the good lady wife on her birthday!![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

Happy belated birthday.
Your day sounds fab. Glad you enjoyed it x