biscuits

so biscuits, whats your favourite? i like digestives. plain and boring. you know what they have to offer thus no dissapointment when they dont live up to expectation. like life a little haha

I like those posh Fox's viennese ones. NOM NOM.

the wife has been getting them. i sneak them in my lunch box. the cranberry are nice too

Club biscuits

Cant beat the Mint Club Uk!

Wise choice but im enjoying a Rocky bar also!

if you like a lot of chocolate on your biscuit join our club. haha

Lovehoney - Hella wrote:

I love a good Go Ahead slice threesome. I ate three packs last night, though. :s Damn orange and sultana is so moorish!

just seen 3 packs. its a good job they are healthy but at what point are they not? 3 packs maybe?

haha, i bet my boring digestives are less for 9

McVities Boasters are lovely

I can't say no to a KitKat.

:D

either chocolate chip cookies or a shortbread ( with or without chocolate)

bet you lovehoney girls argue over the biscuit plate at work!

If we do have biscuits they tend to be Hobnobs anyway - delicious for dunking!

There's some fruit on the go at the moment, though.

Lovehoney - Hella wrote:

We don't get a chance - Lovehoney Steve is the biscuit keeper and he distributes them sparingly. [Sad face] ;)

hes doing you all a favour and you should be thanking him for his dom biscuit nature.

my homemade quadruple chocolate squidgy choc chip cookies! well the nickname should tell you why lol

Lovehoney - Gem wrote:

If we do have biscuits they tend to be Hobnobs anyway - delicious for dunking!

There's some fruit on the go at the moment, though.

hobnobs! wonder who in their marketing department came up with that name.

if i want to feel posh and upgrade from my digestives i have a hobnob

cakeybakey wrote:

my homemade quadruple chocolate squidgy choc chip cookies! well the nickname should tell you why lol

MMMmmmmmmmm :)

cakeybakey wrote:

i love you! can you make me a banoffee pie. x

dont anybody start with that jaffa cake nonsense, i mean it!

I love malted milk biccies and custard creams are my all time favs! Quite partial to a rich tea.. and digestives too! Also hob nobs... and fox's.. Think I have a biscuit fetish.