Bisexual girls

That sounds very sexy

I’ve heard of this thing called threesomes where you could experience another girl in a situation everyone wins in. edited by mod

I consider myself heterosexual but since a long time I’ve always been attracted to the idea of having a sexual relationship with another woman, but really just sex I just can’t imagine myself in a relationship and I have been with my partner a few years now and I’m not planning on changing that. However I feel more and more turned on about women only sex, I would really like to have this experience but I don’t know how. My partner is happy for me to do it, I don’t know if I want a random person, someone I know or trying to meet someone a few times and go for it. I love watching sensual erotic lesbian more and more but I love having sex with my partner, I’m really shy because I have a bad relationship with my body but I got easily turned on and am really interested in sex and discover more in that domain. I’m that kind of person who’s shy to talk about sex between friends but in the same time I’d like to find someone like me to share physically that woman experience and talk about what I fantasise so much about. A bit confused and frustrated at the same time,I guess…………

2 Likes