Bit of advice

Hi my hubby and I have been together for 6 years and two babies on our sex life went down the toilet. We are now trying to spice things up and I'm back to buying our little toys. I always have a good idea what I would like, my hubby is a bit more of a challenge. I got a tenga 2 weeks ago and he liked it but didn't think it felt as good a with me. He is definately a guy who likes to experiment with me but not really with himself. So my question is what's the opinion on fleshlights?

Well the first time (he used a condom) he did it himself, the second we did it together. He really didnt seem bothered though.

Having said that he's not really that into toys for himself, it's all about me which is great really to begin with but after 6 years it's time to spice it up. To be honest it's taking me a while to get back into sex after 2 babies for 2 years. So I wanted something to get us into it, before I started buying the toys in November it had been 6 months before we even touched each other. If I'm honest I could have kept going not doing anything but because I know that is not good for our relationship I got onto LH and ordered some stuff.

Same here, my OH rarely uses his toys alone. As for Fleshlights, the Ice range (transparent cases and inserts) was good for couple play but they're discontinued . Me and my OH find them a little bulky to use anyway, instead we prefer using sleeves (plus they're much more affordable).

Our favourite so far is this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16558

The Lovehoney reversible strokers do look very nice, hopefully we'll be getting one soon

LH intense double stroker has been ordered as a surprise for him yesterday, so I'm hoping that helps get us back on track. It's funny how we went at it like rabbits at first, but as soon as babies come alone it takes a while to get back into your stride. I never gave that any thought as when our children were first born for the first 3 months we couldn't get enough of each other. Now we are 2 years on and hardly kiss anymore. It's taking time but I'm really trying to get us back to where we were. I think my main issue is I put n so much weight after having our kids that I don't feel sexy so I think everything is a bit clinical. But I'm losing the weight now so fingers crossed that will help. Ive went from a lusty 20 something to a middle aged mum after 2 kids and 2 years. Never thought i would see the day lol

We have date night every week, also sit on the sofa together and fall asleep in each others arms. I love him just as much if not more than I ever did, I just don't feel good about myself and I think that makes him withdraw. He goes to kiss me and cuddle me it me that draws away. That why I think I need to push myself to make strides to get us back to where we were. I know this is my fault. I developed an Underactive thyroid with the births of my children and simply am having trouble losing the weight I put on and it's really knocked my self image. I've always been a fairly slim girl and met him when I was slim so I feel uncomfortable when he puts his arms around me in case he feels the fat etc. I get so paranoid. I know I need to fix this before I lose him. He says he's going nowhere but no guy can go 6 months with no sex and that's what I've inflicted on him. He doesn't like to even masterbate on his own, he prefers me to do it. My guy is really not the solo player type he prefers attention from a woman during any type of sex act.

Try something basic, heighten his experience, cut out his sight, leaving him with touch and sound. Deprivation is brilliant in spicing things up IMO. Why waste money on a pricey toy, if he's not that bothered. Lay/sit him down, blind fold him (might wanna tie his hands up) and give him the besxt head he's ever had!

there should be a button on posts, to like lol ^^wss

Thank you for all the advice, I know I need to get over this. As really I'm not that bad. I used to be a size 10 now I'm a 14 and by some people's standards they would be happy with that. It just I'm not used to it and he didn't meet me that way. On the other hand thing have been getting better on the bedroom front, I just need to get over my little wobble when he suggests I take my clothes off yuk!
I had an emergency c-section with my kids and anyone who has had one will tell you it doesn't look pretty after especially when you are over weight. But I'll get there.
Thank you for all the advice

I understand about the emerg c-section, i had one 6 months ago. Made my tummy flopy, whereas with my 1st son, my tummy shrunk back to normal, this time it hasn't :(

i wear a black cami, pull it down under my boobs and it covers the pube line, i do this when i'm not fully comfy and allows me a confidence bedroom boost x

So you can understand, I was enormous anyway as had twins so was about 16 stone by the end of my pregnancy and from 9 stone that was a jump. Now I'm left with what I effect innately call "the apron" and it's left my confidence cracked. I'm hoping by losing this weight I won't be as stressed about it but that still takes time and sex can not wait that long for my poor man lol