bj with a difference

Last nite hubby and I was cuddling and I started to play with his business and ended up to giving him a bj with his boxers still on and it led to some amazing sex. [went for round 2 but the dog jumped the gate and ruined the moment biting and barking at hubby as dog is very protective over me]

anyway my question is: is a bj with boxers/pants a turn on for anyone else? as we both found it great x

YES !! Just feel of hubby through his silk boxers really turns me on but giving him a bj whilst he's wearing them ? Love it - would do it 24/7 and he would definitely be happy with that - just a shame he needs to go work 😉

Sorry should of stated it wasn't a proper bj was a lot of kissing nibbling of his whole area and sucking/kissing the head of his penis though his boxers x

I often rub my bf through his trousers definitely wacks up the heat

This often happens with me and my OH whilst watching television. And often it leads to us abandoning everything and taking it upstairs to finish him off ;-) plus it really turns me on seeing him get harder and harder in his pants.

bumblebee1989 wrote:

) plus it really turns me on seeing him get harder and harder in his pants.

Definitely my favourite :)

Most of our play time starts with my OH in his boxers or trousers still unless we have just got out the shower. I love making him hard and seeing his cock pushing against his boxers just begging to be set free! I find it a bit of a tease for him....... And when it is finally set free I'm just as ready as he is.

I can not say I have ever tried this but it sounds like a fun idea!

Never know wrote:

. I love making him hard and seeing his cock pushing against his boxers just begging to be set free! I find it a bit of a tease for him....... And when it is finally set free I'm just as ready as he is.

Love this!

of course its a massive turn on when my oh does that to me im rareing to go i find it extremely good and my oh seems to like it as she does it often now after my reaction

I never manage to do this for long because when it comes down to it , I just really want to get it in my mouth! Haha.

On a similar note, i love to tease my wife through her panties with my tounge, fingers or penis. I love the wet spot it forms.![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)