Black Friday deals (2016)

Who heard there is going to be week long Black Friday deals starting tonight at midnight with three updates a day at 6pm,9pm and midnight.

I don't get paid until the actual black Friday so I'm a little bummed. I just have to watch the sales and suffer lol 😄

Yeap just saw this on Facebook 😲 this could be an expensive week!

Yeap just saw this on Facebook 😲 this could be an expensive week!

Yeah I heard. I can't wait :D

Nope nope nope. I've spent enough this week, ill have to put my fingers in my ears 🙈🙉

I'm so excited!!!

Sounds good but I'm skint 😥

Saw it on twitter! SO excited! Hoping some items on my wishlist make the cut for sales :)

Exciting stuff just not enough pay days in a month might manage to chuck an order in though

Oh my days, I just came on and seen this I'm literally jumping for joy with excitement. Can't wait to see the rotations. I'm really, really hoping that some of my wishlist comes up.

I've spent a fortune lately and so wanted to be sensible........only how the hells that possible with the awesome sales?

Happy shopping folks 😄💗xx

Will there be some black friday deals on the canadian site?

DangerDan86 wrote:

Will there be some black friday deals on the canadian site?

CANADIAN BRO!

I'm sure there will be. Usually, big sales like this are available on other sites as well. If it's available on the .com, it'll most likely be available on .ca too

and if it's not, you can still order from .co.uk or .com, sometimes it's less expensive to do so! ;)  (small tip, prices in £ just need to be doubled to know how much it is in CAD$)

I've made three orders in last week or so therefore I'm refusing to be swayed by these deals as I'm saving my pennies for the Xmas day sale in the hope I'll get my hands on more luxurious items. I will do this lol.

I ordered a few bits yesterday. Might be tempted if something luxurious is reduced, but already have too many 'normal' toys!

I haven't ordered in a while so will be watching these deals closely, the power play rabbit in the current deals is tempting...

Very intrigued to see what goodies pop up ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif) but also hope that more luxury items appear too.

We'll have a look, nothing specific we want or need but if the right piece at right price appears....

I'm waiting for something more luxurious to appear too...lots of basic toys at the moment, but they don't usually do anything for me!

The Je Joue Uma and G-Kii 2 have over 30-40% off. They're quite luxurious :)