Black Friday (2015)

Well its no secret that black Friday is only a couple of weeks away. There's going to be some tremendous deals, that being said my question is will Lovehoney be joining black Friday with all the bargains at brilliant prices? Xx

I think LH focuses more on xmas/boxing day than black friday

Arh, I thought they may participate in black Friday

I think and hope even if they give 10 percent of at least some of the dearer items,like the PVC catsuits,there's so much you would like to buy,as being new to this site and game,I feel I want to try on and try the sex toys,its nice to dream.![](upload://7FkB1REUa7tcpRkNGIya8WdAFD6.gif)![](upload://vsZAqK62RaQWD13ReBk2BlQBseS.gif)

How are slinky binky hope your up to something nice?.![](upload://7FkB1REUa7tcpRkNGIya8WdAFD6.gif)![](upload://vsZAqK62RaQWD13ReBk2BlQBseS.gif)

I'm not too bad thank you. I'm not upto anything nice im afraid, maybe tomorrow
How are you sexy0 ? :-)

Pegguin you know so much!

Tbh I think Black Friday is overrated, I don't bother with it, too much chaos! X

Lovehoney always have sales and offers on something anyway! The 3 for £ for example. :) x

I have a feeling as the leading supermarket has pulled out of the Black Friday malarky , I think its going to be much more lower key this year with more emphasis on the lead up to Christmas .

mysteron wrote:

I have a feeling as the leading supermarket has pulled out of the Black Friday malarky , I think its going to be much more lower key this year with more emphasis on the lead up to Christmas .

hope so, the black Friday sales have become ridiculous. Never heard of them in the UK, 5 years ago

Who needs black Friday when lovehoney's deals are amazing anyway? Xx

I seen on an online list of participants LH will be doing Black Friday (hopefully not a troll) ^_^ x

I've no problem the the prices on here now, always plenty of deals all year round, We're a very couple with these :-))

Last black Friday the Squeel Go (which is about £40) was on deal of the day for half price, so maybe there won't be an official sale but a special DOTD? When is BF anyway?

Ruby Red Slippers wrote:

Last black Friday the Squeel Go (which is about £40) was on deal of the day for half price, so maybe there won't be an official sale but a special DOTD? When is BF anyway?

27th November ^_^ last friday of November x

Not too fussed about LH doing Black Friday, but I am hoping for some good deals on our local rainforest website ;) For buying some pressies for Christmas!

As someone on the government pension I'm overjoyed that LH are doing black Friday!
I wish I said this the other day, why wouldn't Lovehoney do black Friday? it's the perfect chance to sell off old stock and restock for next season. What a fantastic chance to get great deals for xmas pressies for ourselves, partners and friends. *♡*
I've just been having a look and there's some pretty awesome deals. Have fun and happy shopping *♡*xx

Im not too bothered if LH joins black friday.
They have plenty of deals on all year such as deal of the day, free items when you spend so much and the amazingly great 25% off everything.

Be grateful people lol : D

If you pass by Epiphora's blog, you can get 30 % off toys she recommends (like Touch and Tango, Mona, VixSkin dildos, Sliquid lube, etc...) - I think it's only this weekend.