Black vs Colour

After buying a new set of red lingerie, I've worked out why the vast majority of my collecion is black lace or black mesh. It's because everything matches! Even if I'm wearing 3 items from 3 different brands or collections, it all kind of goes together and it isn't that noticeable. So the mix and match opportunities are endless.

But can I find the right shade of stockings to match my new red undies? Nope! :(

Which set is it? It's possible someone has the same set and can make a recommendation. I usually would match black or nude stockings with something if I couldn't find any in the same shade x

Generally I don't wear stockings much, but I would normally wear black.

You could put white with you new red undies.

I didn't buy them here, so don't think I can say. I think I'll have to stick with black. But red and white would be nice for a nurse role play. :)

There's always nude stockings? I've seen a few red bustiers on here paired with nude stockings and they look great together :)

Bare legs 👍🏼

I worry nude stockings are a bit too "granny-ish" on me, since I'm not a spring chicken! Maybe I'll give them a try and see what it looks like.

My legs aren't that nice, Stuburns. They look much better in stockings. And besides, I can't put a lovely red suspender belt to waste. :)

I have a pair of gray stockings that i purchased on here looks great with red...

I am complete crap at posting links but the product name is

Roza Ballerina Rococo Lace Top Hold Ups

ooooh, those are beautiful. My new favourite stockings are also Roza Ballerina. I think I may end up buying them all.

Caliente wrote:

I worry nude stockings are a bit too "granny-ish" on me, since I'm not a spring chicken! Maybe I'll give them a try and see what it looks like.

My legs aren't that nice, Stuburns. They look much better in stockings. And besides, I can't put a lovely red suspender belt to waste. :)

You could try some with a seamed back, very sexy ;) Lovehoney also have their great returns policy so you could take advantage and order a couple of red ones to find the ones that match best? I think as long as you havent worn them then Lovehoney can even resell them once returned x

reds my favorite colour and i have plently of red items and i hate wearing red together that doesnt match i usually wear black stockings when i have a red outfit on.

Thanks, all. I've found some nude stockings that are very close to my skin tone, so I'm hoping they will be suitable.

My favourite is black- can't really go wrong!